General Codes watch?

LauraAnn630 said:
I am waiting too!
What makes you think they will not come out?

We booked the 6night 7 days deal...If they do come out, I wonder if I can use the code on that ressie????

We also booked 5 extra days, Im hoping to use the general code with!! If we get the same discount AP holders got, it will save me $180ish!

Yes, as long as you booked thru 407WDISNEY. I have used codes after making ressies many times with no problems.

i made ressies online.. disneyworld.com

so if i want to apply the gp code, and i have to cancel my online ressies

will the CRO help me cancel my online ressies and make me new ones at the same time? :wizard:

Code or no code I'm going!!!! I would just like to say I got one....since everyone else seems to already! It's lonely :sad2: out here in NO pin/code land :badpc: ! A girl can dream! :flower:

I do believe. I do believe. I do believe. and wish :wizard: I will get a code for my daughter.

I hope general public codes come out for all of you who want them. I have been lucky with both my Feb 27-March 7 reservation and my May 26-May 30th reservation that AP rates were available. If AP rates hadn't come out for my first trip, I would probably be sitting here right with you waiting for general public codes as well.

It appears as if AP rates this year are scarcer than previous years...hope that means they'll at least come out with GP codes :)

Trish5768,

Good luck to you to. I'm sure Disney wants to see how this round of AP rates and Florida codes did, before releasing anything else.

Rumor has it that by this weekend or Tuesday the latest general room only discounts will be released. That said, Disney is said to have released 1,000,000 e-mail & snail mail codes today. I just got off the phone with a very helpful CM & while she did not see one in the system for me she did say it can take up to a week before their system catches up with the codes so she said I should check back afetr a week.

I hope everyone gets what they want! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter