Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kteacher

<font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t
I think there might have been a thread like this, but we overheard something so funny last weekend I just had to share. While we were in MGM Studios we heard a teen telling anothere teen that they were going to see the " Ozzie Osborne Christmas lights" :rotfl: Now those would be some interesting lights!!!

I'm not sure it's funny but when we were waiting for a bus at AKL a woman came up to us and asked where the bus was to get to the other resorts. I told her there wasn't one. Oh no, she said. There is a bus that will get me to GF. I know there is. Nope, I told her. There are no resort to resort buses. She argued with us for about 5 minutes. I told her she should take the MK bus and grab the monorail to GF. She was traveling with about 7 others plus one person with an electric scooter. Off she went in a huff. Only to have 3 bus drivers tell her the same thing. So, on the bus with us she gets since we were going to MK to get a BWV bus. She is sitting in back of us and asks if she will get wet or if the walkway to the monorail was indeed a covered one. She was somewhat miffed about all our answers. Not funny but sad I guess. Why don't people buy a good guidebook before they spend all that money.

LOL!
Sunday while on the bus headed to the MK there was a family in the back. We were getting close and I hear the mother say "Didnt there used to be a little parking lot or something here?" I assume she was talking about TTC, so I did chuckle a bit at the "little" comment, but she may have been talking about something else.

On our trip in September we were on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride on a half empty boat. Right in front of us was a young family - mom, dad & young girl. The mother was telling them all kinds of facts about the ride - then she proceeds to tell them how exciting it was to go on this brand new ride! It was just opened after the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie did so well in theaters! :earseek: We thought it was hysterical that she was convincing her family what a great "new" ride they were on! :D

goofy4tink said:
I'm not sure it's funny but when we were waiting for a bus at AKL a woman came up to us and asked where the bus was to get to the other resorts. I told her there wasn't one. Oh no, she said. There is a bus that will get me to GF. I know there is. Nope, I told her. There are no resort to resort buses. She argued with us for about 5 minutes. I told her she should take the MK bus and grab the monorail to GF. She was traveling with about 7 others plus one person with an electric scooter. Off she went in a huff. Only to have 3 bus drivers tell her the same thing. So, on the bus with us she gets since we were going to MK to get a BWV bus. She is sitting in back of us and asks if she will get wet or if the walkway to the monorail was indeed a covered one. She was somewhat miffed about all our answers. Not funny but sad I guess. Why don't people buy a good guidebook before they spend all that money.

I know what you mean. Don't you hate it when people ask you questions but already know the answer. :D

You should add this one to the shocked thread.

Ali

Kteacher said:
I think there might have been a thread like this, but we overheard something so funny last weekend I just had to share. While we were in MGM Studios we heard a teen telling anothere teen that they were going to see the " Ozzie Osborne Christmas lights" :rotfl: Now those would be some interesting lights!!!

When I told DH I wanted to see The Osborne Lights he asked me what Ozzie had to do with Christmas lights...and DH is 43. :rolleyes:

There was a family (mom, dad, 2 children) in front of us in World Showcase. The Genie from Aladdin came out and the mom kept saying, "There's Aladdin...let's go see Aladdin...let's get Aladdin's autograph" really loud. She finally had me calling Genie Aladdin...and feeling like a fool for doing it. I honestly don't think she or her husband knew the difference!

Kevenswife2 said:
When I told DH I wanted to see The Osborne Lights he asked me what Ozzie had to do with Christmas lights...and DH is 43. :rolleyes:

There was a family (mom, dad, 2 children) in front of us in World Showcase. The Genie from Aladdin came out and the mom kept saying, "There's Aladdin...let's go see Aladdin...let's get Aladdin's autograph" really loud. She finally had me calling Genie Aladdin...and feeling like a fool for doing it. I honestly don't think she or her husband knew the difference!
LOL
what day was that??? it was probly us!
yes, i am disney movie dummy!

My favorite, while waiting for the MK parade: "Sit down, shut up, and don't breathe." That became the family motto for years and we still say it now to get a laugh...The kids would NOT behave and the mother was frustrated and it just came out-wrong.

Another favorite-Walking out of MGM one night, it had rained and there were puddles everywhere. There were these two adorable little girls jumping in all the puzzles and singing that commercial jingle "I feel like chicken tonight, like chicken tonight!" Hilarious.

One of the funniest comments I've overheard came from The Grouchiest Lady Ever. She was walking through Frontierland, looking confused and very angry. She then said, "I don't want to see this c**p, I just want to see the castle!" Needless to say, I don't think she appreciates the Disney experience like we all do! :rolleyes:

We were at Cape May for the character breakfast and this 7ish yo boy kept yyelling" hey squirrel you didn't sign my book" to Chip.

When DH and I were at WDW on our honeymoon throughout the parks we would constantly hear "Don't waste Daddy's money!" We heard this everywhere!! It was sad that these kids were getting told not to waste money on food. If I had a nickel for everytime we heard this it could pay for our next trip!

The funniest thing I have heard came out of my mouth :blush: . My best friend, DD, and her DD, went to Disney with her sister. We are explaining at breakfast at POR that we have went to Disney together about 4 times. We have stayed in 4 hotels. My best friend says yeah and we got stuck sleeping together at all four. This is due to both DD's being best friends and wanting to sleep together. Well I pipe up and yell not meaning to. hey yeah you've slept with me at more places in Orlando than my hubbie. :earseek: Needless to say that came out wrong. I was so embrassed and they still pick on me. Less than 7 days and I will be staying in Orlando hubby, best friend, and children in tow. I will actually sleep with hubby. I can't wait. :earseek: :cool1: :Pinkbounc

This was an exchange I overheard in the bathroom at BOMA it made me laugh so hard I was glad I was in the bathroom. A mother was taking her young son to task for being whiney.

Mother: "You need to stop whining or daddy will get a baby sitter for you while we go to the parks tomorrow."

son: (whining) But mom, Daddy wouldn't do that. Would he?

Mother: He will if you don't stop whining

Son: "I'll stop whining, don't get a babysitter" he whines.

Mother: "Why are you still whining?"

Son: "I stopped" not whining at all "But what if the sun comes back out?"

Mother "Then it will be nice and hot, thank you for not whining"

Son: whining "No, I don't want the sun to come out. It makes me whine. It's too hot. The sun makes me whiney."

I felt for the kid. It had been hot.

Not really funny and sad in many instances....but I have overheard some variation of: Shut up and have a good time!!!! too many times to count.

My DHB and I like to watch the "must see attractions-tvshow" when we are at WDW. Somewhere in this program the lady (Krissa is her name I think) visits AKL and goes on the Kilimanjaro Safari. And at one point she yells the word "vulture" in such a funny way, that we have to laugh every time we hear it :D Last visit we were staying at AKL and we were outside to watch the animals. My DHB just wanted to make me laugh and he yelled vulture,vulture. And suddenly a CM came over and said the most hilarious words: "Excuse me, but that's a zebra!"

During our Thanksgiving trip, DS, 16, and I were waiting in line at Haunted Mansion and a huge family group (like 15 or so) strolled on through the FP line and stopped near us. There was much excited conversation and I was enjoying watching all the family members, trying to figure out who was who, etc. One of the "leader moms" was deciding who was going to ride with whom, since only 3 are in a Doom buggy.....then the hubby says, "Oh, this is a RIDE?"

Oh My! We just looked at each other and cracked up!

Misty89 said:
LOL
what day was that??? it was probly us!
yes, i am disney movie dummy!

That would have been December 3...was that you?

DH and I were on Pirates of the Caribbean last April. Behind us, a little boy was riding with his dad while his mom and little sister waited for them outside the exit. It was clear the little boy was becoming more and more agitated as the ride went on and finally started crying and asked, "Dad, are we ever going to see Mom again?"

Its not a comment, but there was an asian woman about 85 yrs old, and her shirt, in huge letters on the front said EAT S%$T!

Se did not speak a word of english, somebody must havetold her itsaid Mickey mouse or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter