Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
iowadisneyguy said:
Its not a comment, but there was an asian woman about 85 yrs old, and her shirt, in huge letters on the front said EAT S%$T!

Se did not speak a word of english, somebody must havetold her itsaid Mickey mouse or something.

That is hilarious!!! :rotfl:

In Epcot, there's a british boy about 7 or 8 who's at a urinal with his father. The kid has that adorable children's british accent and says to his father. "Father, it won't come out. I'm too nervous." I'm still laughing about that one.

Standing in line for Star Tours and a lady behind asks us "Does the monorail stop here ?".

the last time we were there we heard 2. the first one was a little girl walking with her mother and yells out "It's ok mommy, we don't need to find a bathroom anymore, I just went in my pants!" The 2nd one was when we were in line for space mountian. The little boy in front of us was unsure so his father said "It's ok, its just like the one you went on this morning, you know the one you threw up on" We still laugh at those!

Boy this place would be so much better if it wasn't so hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

I quess some people think Walt should have put the whole place under an air conditioned dome.

During one trip we were in line to get into the Magic Kingdom and this woman asked - "Will there be lines inside, too?" Ah yeah..it was June! :)

Jill

philaround said:
I quess some people think Walt should have put the whole place under an air conditioned dome.

Is that possible? That would be awesome!! I'd pay extra for tickets then let me tell ya. :cool: :earboy2: :sunny: :wave2: :upsidedow

One night at the pool at the former Dixie Landings a little girl was telling me how excited she was about spending the next day at Apricot riding a big soccer ball.

I may be weird but I enjoy watching families in the MK who are there because they feel like they "had to go to Disney". Parents saying something like "Shut up and have fun, or I'll ______ ya!"

While riding the Haunted Mansion a few weeks ago, a man a couple of doombuggies ahead of us was trying to freak out his young daughter by letting out fakes screams and yells whenever something slightly creepy happened. After a few minutes of this annoying noise, I hear his daughter say, "Dad, be quiet. I'm riding here!"

I wanted to thank her, but I was laughing too hard.
Eileen

And what about everyone's favorite....you are walking up Main Street starting a fun filled day at the MK and you overhear someone in the family next to you saying "we're going to be in Disney World today but we will do Epcot tomorrow." Even our 6 year old loves to hear that one. :rockband:

Kevenswife2 said:
That would have been December 3...was that you?
Nope was not me :) thank goodness! I KNOW i called genie the wrong name and after about 5 times, my DD13 said " Mom, thats the genie"

we were at MGM friday, dec 3rd....with about 5 thousand other people :_ (
Tina

my favorite one happened when I was there with my wife. We were standing next to the fantasy land skyride enterance and a group of elderly guest were approaching from Liberty square. The Older gentleman in the lead of the group looks up at the IASW building and says "that must be the haunted castle, lets not go there" I about died, if he only knew.

Two of my favorites:

- A woman approaching the Haunted Mansion with her family "Oh, let's go in the Wax Museum!"

- A woman on a cell phone by the pool at the Poly, in a very loud voice, "Just meet us in front of Pirates of Penzance"

At breakfast one morning at the Kona Cafe, a young girl wouldn't sit down and eat. She wanted to hurry up and get on the "train to Disney World." Her mother was so exasperated, she said, "Sit down, or I'll tie you to your chair!!!" The girl sat down, looked at her mother and said, "With what?" Even the mother had to laugh at that one. :D

My favorite was actually said by my wife's 4 year old nephew. We were standing outside MGM waiting for the bus when her nephew starts yelling, " there's Rosanne Barr!!! There's Rosanne." I glance over and there was a bigger lady with a Rosanne resmblence sitting on the bench trying to turn away from us after she heard him. My wife, oblivious to the whole thing and actually thinking Rosanne was there, asked " Where?"
So her nephew Jake runs over to the poor lady and points right in her face and screamed "RIGHT THERE!!!"
We were pretty embarassed but I still harass my wife about asking him where Rosanne was.

On the monorail, an irrate woman to her , I assume, DH or DBF:

"Am I gonna get my Bath tonight?"

My favorite was said by my own dd when she was about 8 on our first trip to WDW. The child had lived in New Mexico, at 5,000 feet above sea level, her entire life. When we got off the plane at MCO, the humidity FREAKED her out. As we were walking through the airport, she turned to me and said, "Mom, WHY is there so much air here?"

We were looking at some macaws at the AKL on Saturday. They were preening each other, so moving a bit. Two ladies came up behind us. One said "Oh look at the birds - are they real?"

We laughed about it all day and kept asking each other the same thing.

Thank you for this thread, it's making me smile, and giggle, and think twice before I say anything stupid! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter