Fuel Prices Where We Live

It is $3.98 north east of Us3 in Georgia. Go a few miles into SC(traveling to MB) and it drops considerably!?!:confused3

We live in NEPA. When we went down to FW for Thanksgiving (1st time pulling a tt) it was $800 round trip for gas. We just went back in June, and it cost $1200 round trip! :scared1: We can't imagine what it will cost for our Christmas trip, and have already started to scale back on some of the places we were going to go because of the cost!

180px-Shell_Refueller.JPG

I got the perfect answer to your problem. Buy one of these and use it as a camper. Stock up now, and you'll know the fuel price before you go...... if you fill it up, you can make 5 trips to the fort in it, all at today's prices.... See, I could have been an economist. unfortunately, I went to colege insted.

hahahahaha

but that gas station is so colorful and spirited! Who would ever get shot there??

I live off of 13th too, uh oh!

180px-Shell_Refueller.JPG

I got the perfect answer to your problem. Buy one of these and use it as a camper. Stock up now, and you'll know the fuel price before you go...... if you fill it up, you can make 5 trips to the fort in it, all at today's prices.... See, I could have been an economist. unfortunately, I went to colege insted.

It was a big waste I tell ya...

hahahahaha

but that gas station is so colorful and spirited! Who would ever get shot there??

I live off of 13th too, uh oh!

when I used to stay in Gainesville, I stayed at the Holiday Inn on the corner..... a lot of unsavory types up there.

Now I've moved into a frat house.... much better neighborhood.

one that uses Kungaloosh for beer pong? :lmao:

actually, I'm freeloading at my buddy's place. His uncle moved out and left him a 3br house with 2 couches and two barstools. all I need is an air mattress to be a squatter.

dang if it was that cheap i'd fill up the back seat of the car with it.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter