Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

Rudora,
Yes, I think that would work out fine. Let me know once you've confirmed your dates/plan so we can make arrangements if needed. Definitely a plus if you want to pick up the fridge, but if you decided that wouldn't work, we could still have it delivered for your dates. I'll want to try to fill May 27th - June 2 if you're going to start us off, so just let me know once your plans are confirmed. Have fun firming up your plans!

We made our decision and we're staying on site but... we couldn't get a room at POP Century! :sick:

We're staying at AsMu from the 21-26 sooo, it looks like we're out for the fridge swap @ POP. Sorry about that.

Miss Mo,
I updated you to paid. Thanks for your prompt payment.

Thanks,
Julie Marie

Thanks!! Feel like part of the proper DIS club now - lol!! Trip is also starting to feel within reach - think Friday is my 90 day so can get my ADRs made too - woo hoo!!!!

Thanks again for sorting this. Mr Mo is well happy that I'm doing something to make this trip cost less - lol - even if I am now talking him into hiring a car that we weren't going to. Hehe - well I can't save all of the time! LOL!

mo x

Thanks again for sorting this. Mr Mo is well happy that I'm doing something to make this trip cost less - lol - even if I am now talking him into hiring a car that we weren't going to. Hehe - well I can't save all of the time! LOL!

mo x

Your welcome. It's all about saving money where we can so we can spend it on what we want! We all know Disney is going to get a big chunk of our money either way!

We made our decision and we're staying on site but... we couldn't get a room at POP Century! :sick:

We're staying at AsMu from the 21-26 sooo, it looks like we're out for the fridge swap @ POP. Sorry about that.

No problem. Thanks for keeping us posted!

Fridge is covered! Yay, we now have enough cash on hand to cover the cost of the fridge, shipping and even a few supplies. Assuming all goes well with the swap and the fridge does not end up lost, the plan is to do a 'rolling refund' of the $15 buy-in amount as new money comes in and the fridge is successfully swapped to the next person.

New May swapper added...
I updated this to include you Geri. I'll update you to confirmed once I have your information

Welcome to the swap Geri aka JaydaNicole! I've udpated you to confirmed and sent you an email/paypal request.

Hi JeMarie. I'm planning to buy and bring down a 4 cup coffee maker to use while i'm there. I'd like to donate it to the swap afterwards. i could stick it inside the frig. Are you OK with that? Thanks,

Karen

Hi JeMarie. I'm planning to buy and bring down a 4 cup coffee maker to use while i'm there. I'd like to donate it to the swap afterwards. i could stick it inside the frig. Are you OK with that? Thanks,

Karen

I'm totally cool with that. I prefer something that can be stored inside the fridge instead of having to keep track of two separate boxes, but otherwise I'm sure it will be well appreciated by others. I myself am not a coffee drinker at all!

Anyone thinking of donating a toaster? My kids like poptarts but not sure I want to walk to the food court :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter