• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

08/08/09-08/15/09 bkhuntsman ?

Thanks for you interest! Make sure you've looked over the rules and let me know if you want to confirm. I tried to summarize them for you in my PM, but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask! We'd love to have you for those dates :yay:

Our swap thread will be frozen on friday if we continue to charge. Is the cost of the fridge covered? If so, you might want to add the word "Free" to our swap name so we won't be shut down.

Looks like we should have about $180 already, which should cover the fridge, tax and delivery and maybe get us a coffee maker or toaster along with it.

JeMarie, what do you think?

Hi All. Yes, we're good to go on the fridge, I have collected $176.73 so far after paypal fees. I will update the rules later tonight to indicate going forward that we are free. No worries about them shutting us down. Can everyone either post or reconfirm by PM that you want to remain in the swap even though we will not be able to refund your $15 buy-in? I wouldn't think we'd lose anyone, but I definitely want to keep our dates filled so we don't lose the fridge. I really liked the rolling refund idea because the potential for refund was an incentive to do your part and get it sucessfully to the next person. Ah, well, things change, I'm still happy to be getting a great deal out of it!

I'm still in for 7/6-7/10. Glad you have collected enough so far to keep it going!!!!

Me too, I'm just so totally glad we'll get to continue. I'm really surprised how snarky some are being about the news, I really don't think it will have much effect on the fridge swaps overall..

wondered if i could be an alternate for 9.4-9.13.

accountingbabe08,
I added you to our alternates. Just let me know if you get confirmed in another swap.

I am still in.

Glad to hear it. I updated you to reconfirmed!

I'm still in...

Awesome! I updated you to reconfirmed as well!

Everyone else, please note there are new rules of 04/19/09. In order to continue we are no longer allowed to collect payment from new swappers. The only way that affects this swap is that since we can't collect new fees, we will not be able to refund your (the original swappers) fee as anticipated. I'm sure most if not all of us feel this is still a very good deal, but if anyone wants to back out, just let me know and I will refund your buy-in minus any paypal fees. I'll give everyone a day or so to post or PM me to reconfirm they are still in the swap and will PM anyone I haven't heard from tomorrow night just to make sure they are still in. Please let me know if anyone has any questions or concerns I haven't answered!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter