Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

Tracy,
Those dates will work out great if you're interested. I sent you an email.

Thanks,
Julie Marie

Tracy,
I got your information! Looks good. Welcome to the swap. Let me know if you have questions about paypal or need to make other arrangements! Our fridge should soon be paid for!! Now just need to fill up July/early Aug!

Thanks,
Julie Marie

Tracy,
Thanks for your prompt payment! I just love how quick paypal can be. I've updated you to paid.

Thanks,
Julie Marie

Welcome to the swap, Miss Mo! I've updated you to confirmed and sent you paypal information. Let me know if you have any questions/issues.

Thanks,
Julie Marie

We gots lots of time before then, and we may even pick up an earlier swapper, but was just thinking it would be nice if we could have a picture of the fridge/box so luggage services knows what to look for when we need to pick it up from there.

I've been going back in forth if I should stay onsite of offsite but I think I may end up staying onsite now because of this swap at POP (we wanted a room with a fridge but didn't want to spend the extra to get a moderate on site, and we didn't want to pay $10/night for a fridge at POP). My travel dates are May 21 or 22 (we haven't decided if we're going to fly down or drive) thru May 26th (we're driving home for sure). Because I would be the first person there on the sawp I wouldn't mind picking up the fridge from Walmart. I also have a camera in my phone (takes decent quality photos) so I could email photos of the box back to the group from Disney that way everyone knows what it looks like.

Let me know if May 21/22-26th would work, and also for me to pickup the fridge and bring it to the hotel. That would save some $$ on the delivery charges.

My plans aren't solidified yet so I don't want to commit right now. I would have to discuss it with my wife first because we hadn't picked out a hotel. I want to think that by the end of this week we should have everything decided.

I've been going back in forth if I should stay onsite of offsite but I think I may end up staying onsite now because of this swap at POP (we wanted a room with a fridge but didn't want to spend the extra to get a moderate on site, and we didn't want to pay $10/night for a fridge at POP). My travel dates are May 21 or 22 (we haven't decided if we're going to fly down or drive) thru May 26th (we're driving home for sure). Because I would be the first person there on the sawp I wouldn't mind picking up the fridge from Walmart. I also have a camera in my phone (takes decent quality photos) so I could email photos of the box back to the group from Disney that way everyone knows what it looks like.

Let me know if May 21/22-26th would work, and also for me to pickup the fridge and bring it to the hotel. That would save some $$ on the delivery charges.

My plans aren't solidified yet so I don't want to commit right now. I would have to discuss it with my wife first because we hadn't picked out a hotel. I want to think that by the end of this week we should have everything decided.

Rudora,
Yes, I think that would work out fine. Let me know once you've confirmed your dates/plan so we can make arrangements if needed. Definitely a plus if you want to pick up the fridge, but if you decided that wouldn't work, we could still have it delivered for your dates. I'll want to try to fill May 27th - June 2 if you're going to start us off, so just let me know once your plans are confirmed. Have fun firming up your plans!

Hope all of you have had your taxes done for a while! I know we used part of our refund to fund this trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter