Free! HOP on POP 2009 FD Fridge SWAP - 07/18/10 - 08/13/2010 Avail!

I'm ok with the new rules. Was there enough $$ collected for a toaster and/or coffee maker?

I am totally not a coffee drinker so have absolutely no idea how much a coffee maker costs. Anyone? Depending on the cost/delivery arrangements made for the fridge (tax/tip, etc), we should have enough for a toaster at least. We also have a coffee maker likely being donated later in the swap. I know that won't help you though...

I am totally not a coffee drinker so have absolutely no idea how much a coffee maker costs. Anyone? Depending on the cost/delivery arrangements made for the fridge (tax/tip, etc), we should have enough for a toaster at least. We also have a coffee maker likely being donated later in the swap. I know that won't help you though...

My Husband and I were considering buying a coffee maker and donating it to the swap during our June trip. It will really come down to space. We will have 7 in our van for the trip and although a coffee pot isn't very large with that many people the space can be limited. As soon as I know if we can do this with space and all I will let you know so others will know ahead of time whether or not a coffe pot will be there for them to use.

I am still in for June 19 - June 26. Thanks.

I have you updated! Just keep us posted! My husband is set on trying to pack just our carry-ons and one suitcase. One suitcase per person maybe, but only one suitcase for the four of us? I think he is insane:rotfl2: I know shorts and t-shirts don't take up a lot of room, but no way is that going to happen.

Thanks to everyone whose already checked in. I'll send a couple of PMs out later tonight to the remaining. But all is looking good. I think we started at just the right time!

PM's & Emails sent. Night All. Thanks to everyone who's reconfirmed! No one has backed out yet, just waiting on the last 5 to reconfirm. Hopefully everyone has told our moderator how greatful we are that they are allowing swaps to continue on the board. I'm only getting the tiniest bit of pleasure at all those people who thought the change was going to end the swaps altogether. The boards seem busier than ever with the swap posting!

If your dates are filled on our swap, try the sticky at the top of the budget board. It has all the current swaps listed.

Thanks. I found the links to the other swaps. Unfortunately, my dates are already booked for every swap. Oh well...no big deal really.

Yes, busy time due to the free dining! That's why I had to start my own swap. :rotfl: I recommend checking back from time to time to see if anything opens up! You'd be amazed at how many times peoples plans change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter