• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately no, they will refund you and then you will have to apply it.

I actually had a RO res & a package. I was cancelling the RO and just extending my package to cover those nights. I was paid in full, and she said transferring the payment from a RO to a package wouldn't work, but a package-to-package would? :confused3

I have a dumb and probably obvious question - If I am making a reservation under one name (two adults and four kids) but I am getting two rooms that adjoin, do I have to give them $200 to hold it or $400? Thanks~

SAME here !!! and my conf doesn't say anything about booking thru a Canadian link.. (9/26-10/4 at Pop!)

I was a little cautious also but now I'm feeling good, especially since it's all linked and it says nothing about booking from the Canadian link either! (10/28-11/4 @ CSR)

I actually had a RO res & a package. I was cancelling the RO and just extending my package to cover those nights. I was paid in full, and she said transferring the payment from a RO to a package wouldn't work, but a package-to-package would? :confused3

That's good then. I've tried it previously and was told no they couldn't transfer.

Just helped friends snag FD at CBR for her family and her parents....thanks so much everyone on this thread for helping me figure it out! I love helping friends get a deal!:goodvibes

If we made a new reservation, when we cancel our old one, can they apply any payment from the old reservation directly onto the new one or do we have to wait for it to be refunded to our card then pay again? I had to book online instead of calling because I'm at work now and there was no way for me to be on hold for more than a few minutes.

we modified ours when switching to free dining and kept our original reservation number our balance changed and our pmts were added to that. we didnt have to wait for refund etc...but i called i dont know about doing it online..

Someone answered within a minute when we called at 6:59. Booked CBR Standard 11/14 - 11/23 with free dining! Thank you everyone on the thread and good luck to those trying :)

I was nervous too but right now I'm cautiously optimistic. I put my United States address in all the info with no problems. Just linked the res # into MDE and in the details it says I'm booked 9/30 - 10/4 with Free Dining!

I booked it too, I'm from Australia, we don't have our own Disney website to book on, I have used the UK one also.
I think I am in no mans land, and can book through any?
Doing a happy dance though! All booked, family of 5 at Beach Club with free dining, yippee

I have a dumb and probably obvious question - If I am making a reservation under one name (two adults and four kids) but I am getting two rooms that adjoin, do I have to give them $200 to hold it or $400? Thanks~
Flip a coin: it could go either way. This year I paid 200, but last year it was 400

FD offer is now on SO page on the Disney website for anyone interested. I am on hold because I have to modify, but it's listed as of now....I wouldn't hang the phone up until you see that it is going to work for you though. Just thought I would post so that someone can try it and see if they have any luck. Hope it works for those who want to book online.

Not sure if anyone is aware but it is available online, I just checked Disneyworld.com not ca and it now shows 3 offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter