• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Followed the link said "sorry cannot find the offer you are looking for" when I tried to book.:sad:

Holy cow! I got through after only a 10 minute hold! Booked CBR for 11/10-11/15. 5 nights/4 day tickets. No problems.

I can't believe it was so easy! Good luck to everyone else!!

Im actually all done on the PHONE! CM said I must have been 1st caller with 591 other callers on hold. I couldn't believe my luck! only 10 mins on the phone total! What a Magical way to start my day!!! Got everything I wanted! also this proves they had rooms set aside with this deal for GP, they didn't have any of wanted I wanted when I called for DV FD promo!

I'm not booking through the Canadian offer. It says you need proof of residency at check in. Patiently waiting on hold!

for 25 minutes ive gotten nothing but all circuits are busy and busy signals... im glad everyone got what they wanted, but i just want to be put on hold!!! :worship:

On hold online with an 18 min wait time. Will update when I have more information. I was also worried to book through Canadian link but I am glad for those of you brave enough :)

I started calling at 0658 and and have yet to get anything other than a busy signal or a ring and then "sorry, all circuits are busy now..." This is maddening!!!

2 adults -- 7 nights @ CSR, standard room, 5 day park hopper w/ Memory Maker, trip insurance & Free Dining came to: $2,549.

I don't know that we saved much - our original total was around $2000 and our RO @ AOA was $420, BUT, we added an extra day to our tickets, and we now have 7 days worth of DP instead of our original 4 (because our second half of the split stay was 4 nights). And we get to stay at CSR for 7 nights instead of AOA/CSR.

Only problem I am currently dealing with, is we had a split stay w/ RO @ the beginning of our stay.. She modified the 2nd reservation (that had the dining & tickets) to add the free dining.. and the flights were on the RO res, which she can't cancel w/o canceling flights.. So now on hold to speak w/ flights people!

I was nervous too but right now I'm cautiously optimistic. I put my United States address in all the info with no problems. Just linked the res # into MDE and in the details it says I'm booked 9/30 - 10/4 with Free Dining!

So I found the tiny link for free dining and check availability and then click room but then when it prompts me to add dining it is not free.

Any ideas what is up?

its starting to storm at my house, please don't let anything happen to the power, i'm trying to book disney :rotfl2:

Well that's it for me. :( I have to head into work. Never even got the chance to get put on hold!!!

I know what I'm doing on my lunch break...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter