Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the website is now working. I tried to book just to see and it let me go all the way through to check out with the FD deal with no issues.....get to it people!!! I tried it for POP and it worked. I didn't finalize the package as I have to call to modify, but it's doing more than it was a few seconds ago.

I'm in my bathroom, trying to get ready for work, with my cell phone listening to Disney hold music and my laptop on the counter. My breath catches every time there is a pause with the hold music. I'm trying to stay away from the laptop, as the online offer seems like a lost cause, at least for now. But, I can't stay away. I bet I don't have a chance at getting to work on time, and I don't know what I'm going to do once it's time to get my dd ready for school--something along the lines of "you're on your own, kid". :crazy2:

Nevermind. Just tried to book, ASMu is the ONLY value resort available, and then after I chose my tickets I got a "Server is busy" error.

It seems to be working okay for some resorts but not for others.

So far not working for Pop, CBR but I can look up rooms and get the FD for CSR or WL and I've tried different dates for all.

If you choose CSR first, then change it to CBR, it works.

Just booked POP over the phone for November 1-9! I was on hold for 20 minutes. I totally thought I'd be booking online. I almost started crying when the cm answered the phone. I'm so excited!

Offer finally went up but kept giving me errors. 5 minutes later & I am all booked. Sadly no CSR rooms but we will be at CBR 10/1-10/10!

I am wondering if hanging up one of these phones and trying to call another number would help... how does it make any sense the people have been waiting on hold since 7 am have not been answered yet? People who called later have?

BTW, I'm trying for Pop and it showed availability but now the server is busy so it can't add the dining plan.

But this probably means that there is availability at Pop.

hmmm, AOA not included at all? I dont see it listed on the value resorts? I booked a lion king suite with the earlier DV offer. That seems odd they would take it off for GP doesnt it?

Got it! On hold for 40 minutes.

CBR Standard 10/1-10/8

Was hoping for CSR but am still happy! :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter