for those of us counting points who miss burgers...

may I recommend the Boca Burgers and Boca Breakfast patties. They are low in points per serving (2 pts. and 1 pt. respectively) and look and smell like a beef burger. In fact, I was cooking up a breakfast patty at work this morning and one of the guys asked me where I got my "sausage".

For burgers get the Boca Burger All-American burger...really does feel like eating a regular burger.

How do they taste?? I have been very hesitant to try the Boca burgers because I had tried the Morning Star Farms Vege burgers and did not care for them...They had not much taste to me and I would rather have the points than eat them....

They taste good! Definitely not like a veggie or soy burger. I tried the Morningstar veggie burgers and threw them out after one. Just not my taste.

These have the same texture as a meat burger and none of the veggie burger taste -- you know, when they over spice it to make up for the lack of taste. Also, they are moist, not dry like most of the veggie burgers I've had.

Oh, I used to love boca burgers when they made the ones that were 95% fat free. I haven't been able to find them for a while, and I tried the 90% fat free ones, and threw them out. I was so upset because the other ones were so good. :( I could really tell the difference.

I have been eating these also. I put the Bocaburgers on a Healthy Lite bun (1pt) and put a little Light Miracle whip on it with some of the banana peppers you can by in a jar. I will honestly say, they are not too bad! Not exactly a Big Mac, but it'll do! I have found that if I microwave them in their individual wrapping, (just poking a couple holes for venting) they stay alot moister. (sp)

Or you could even try eating 1/2 of a hamburger. That is what I do because sometimes I just crave a good burger and 1/2 will do! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!