For the Love of Fitness... And Disney! - February Exercise Challenge

Another great day for our team today with many more color changes!!

Congratulations to @Elevationist, @galaxygirl76, @knkmom, @Ladyfish77, @LindseyJo22, @rocperez, @Saphire5742, and @scdak - you have all reached 10% of your monthly goals!

Frozen-olaf-Sven.jpg

And, this is completely out of character for me, but I've already reached 25% of my monthly goal thanks to the snow storm that hit Denver this week!

clipvalentine4.gif

Our team has also reached over 10% of our monthly goal! GREAT JOB everyone!!

Last edited:
2/1-20 minutes (walking around resort and then around AKL after dinner)

2/2-45 minutes (walked all around the resort before my family arrived, then pool time with nephew)

2/3-75 minutes (Magic Kingdom day, plus more pool time during afternoon "break")

140/900

Had a great quick visit to the World and now heading back to Denver. As it turns out, my original flight did actually go (though delayed) so I would have made it even without changing the flight. But that extra night was nice!

I'm late as usual, but will be going for 1750 minutes this month. With both my DH and a neighbor friend, we've all been walking/jogging every night in addition to my usual jaunts at work! Also, on the 9th (according to my surgeon) I'm officially allowed to do more than cardio!!!!WOOT!

250/1750 so far this month.

BTW, since I've joined these challenges, I've lost 15 pounds and dropped a size. BONUS:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter