For the Love of Fitness... And Disney! - February Exercise Challenge

205/1200

The boards and I have not been getting along lately! My attempt to post a couple days ago failed. Very frustrating. Hopefully my devices will play nice tonight.

I'm crushed because the tendons in my biceps are sprained and I won't be able to swim for a long time. Need to totally rethink my exercise routine. Pooey

205/1200

The boards and I have not been getting along lately! My attempt to post a couple days ago failed. Very frustrating. Hopefully my devices will play nice tonight.

I'm crushed because the tendons in my biceps are sprained and I won't be able to swim for a long time. Need to totally rethink my exercise routine. Pooey

I fully understand your frustration with your biceps, I have been dealing with biceps tendonititis/partial tear for months now, I seem to get it improved and injure it again! The bad thing is a person doesn't realize how it affects everything you do for exercise - walking hurts because of the motion of swinging the arm but holding it still while walking also hurts, riding my exercise bike is one thing that I can do because I have a desk on it that allows me to rest my arm on it. I am supposed to do strengthening exercises but now BOTH arms are bothering me. Add in every day activities and its not wonder I can't get it healed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter