For Southwest Airlines Fans

Wow! Looks great! I can't wait to fly in one of the redisgned planes. Southwest has always been my favorite airline to fly.

&#176O&#176 Wendy &#176O&#176

<a href="http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&s=40009993&a=corfrm&cf=26009194">Transportation Board</a> Moderator
wendy@wdwinfo.com

I love Southwest Airline! I am going to try to get a group rate for our trip in Dec.!

vheart6.gif

<font size=3><font color=red> Happy Valentine's Day!</font></font>
<font size=3><font color=red><marquee>Co-Captain & Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
<font color=red>15 times to WDW 13 off-site three on!
Next trip Dolphin in July & Swan in DEC. 2001!</font>

TravelSheryl,
You seem to be pretty informed about airplane transportation - our next trip is planned for 12/1-12/8. Can you give me an idea of when Southwest will be publishing rates for this time? Most of the airlines currently publishing have fares starting at $151.00 (total per) and since I need 4 I was hoping to save about 20 to 30 dollars off this price. Any help? thanks!

I just wish that we had them flying out of pittsburgh for something other than a charter to vegas.

Beverly1.gif
multi.GIF
<font size="4"><font color="purple"><font face="Book Antiqua">
<marquee> First Inaugural Member Of the WDW Resort Cheerleaders!!--yeah baby! </marquee><font></font></font>

Beverly

TravelSheryl,
Thank you so much for this info.!! You peaked my interest so I checked out your link. I also checked to see if the fare I bought at was still available. Guess what I save $10 a ticket. That's $20 for DH & I and $40 for his parents and sister's family. Plus now they will get the double credit for Rapid Rewards (they didn't purchase online the 1st time). Anyway. Thank you for initiating that with your link.
Just goes to show you we leave in 20 days and just saved a good bit of money by checking back on the fares.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest