Flight of Passage, Expedition Everest, and Guardians of the Galaxy

If you have motion sickness then both FOP and GOTG will definitely test your limits and will probably make you nauseous. EE is a lot more intense then 7D but since you said you like BTMRR then I would give EE a try. If you want to try FOP then I would make sure you take some Dramamine and try FOP while using it. Because if you start feeling nauseous then you can close your eyes, that's what my boss had to do midway through the ride, but he did not take any dramamine.

So maybe I’m weird but I won’t ride EE, Rock N rollercoaster, or Big Thunder but I love Guardians—it’s so smooth (my issue with Big Thunder is it feels so jolting) and it doesn’t have any drops. Slinky I am OK with. FOP i do have to close my eyes a few times. Don’t look to your sides on FOP and just look at the screen or close your eyes. it was weird to see the stacks of riders. Now DH can ride any coaster but absolutely cannot do FOP—he felt awful after. Guardians he can do if he eats something beforehand and looks at the track in the front car instead of the screens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter