Firstno - A question about SoG suites.

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
We are thinking of visiting WDW in Oct 2003, we are hoping SoG will be open then. We will be taking our daughter, 2 yr old DGS, and 8 yr old DGD. I was wondering how the suites at SoG will be configured? It would be nice to be able to sit and visit when the kids are sleeping. Also our other two grown daughters may join us at the last minute and I think a suite would be more convenient. I saw the Deluxe Suite at the CR and it looked great. Is the SoG suite similiar? Thanks

Originally posted by suevee
We are thinking of visiting WDW in Oct 2003, we are hoping SoG will be open then. We will be taking our daughter, 2 yr old DGS, and 8 yr old DGD. I was wondering how the suites at SoG will be configured? It would be nice to be able to sit and visit when the kids are sleeping. Also our other two grown daughters may join us at the last minute and I think a suite would be more convenient. I saw the Deluxe Suite at the CR and it looked great. Is the SoG suite similiar? Thanks

I'm really not sure what the new suites will look like, how many they will hold or how they will be configured. We've been told nothing (typical). I'm not sure if I'd hold my breath for that Oct 03 opening, either.

The old (original) suite was 2 standard rooms together; 1 room had a king bed and whirlpool tub in the bathroom. The second room had 2 murphy beds and the sofa sleeper and its own bath. There was a large screen tv and, I think, a fridge. The suite slept 7. As with the regular rooms, there was an additional $10/nt/adult charge after the first 2 in the suite. I don't think that info helped much, but since ground breaking still hasn't begun, I don't think they want to give much info out, at this point. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter