Favorite MK restaurant for lunch...

Which restaurant would you choose for a lunch meal?

• Columbia Harbor House

• Cosmic Rays

• El Pirata

• Pecos Bill

Results are only viewable after voting.

pta-mom

<font color=deeppink>The three-second rule does no
Of these four restaurants, which would be your favorite to dine at for lunch & why? Is there something special that you like to eat there?

I've only eaten at Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays from your choices and prefer Cosmic Rays. I like their chicken caesar salad and they have a good selection of sandwiches I think I remember having a good wrap there.

I've heard Columbia Harbor House was great though and plan on eating there on my next trip.

i voted for CHH because i *love* their half hummus & broccoli slaw sandwich with a bowl of chili. mmm mmm good! my mom loves their tuna as well. it's nice because it's completely different than the normal burger and fries!

i've only eaten at Columbia Harbor House and Pecos Bills. I LOVE CHH, it is a must do every trip. Their tuna sandwiches, clam chowder, and kids mac n' cheese are all so yummy. And I love being able to sit upstairs and look out over Fantasyland while eating.
At Pecos Bills I had the kids chicken strips, and they were chilled :crazy2: the atmosphere was totally blah.

We've eaten at Columbia Harbour House many times and just don't like it. Most people love it! We prefer Pecos Bill for CS at MK.

It's totally mood dependent and really, mostly, where we are when we want to eat. I picked Cosmic Ray's because it has the best selection of food to choose from. Nice toppings bar too. Columbia Harbor house is a great alternative, but I'm not always in the mood for the selections there.

Pecos Bill's is mediocre to me. Okay burgers and not much else there that is worth it. I can't remember the last time Pirata y El Perico was open, but since I don't like Mexican it is totally last on my list.

I think I eat at Caseys (not on your list) the most, but I am an all beef hotdog lover :)

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? I think I'm getting that the Mexican place is probably not great!!

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? I think I'm getting that the Mexican place is probably not great!!
It's also very likely that it isn't open most of the time for people now. I've only seen during peak times and then it has VERY limited hours. I wouldn't count on it being open. Out of at least my last 5 trips I have yet to see the place open for business.

I'd say the El Pirata y el Perico or Columbia Harbor House. I really enjoyed the first but it has only been open on 2 of my 8 visits. Never a bad meal at CHH.

Of these four restaurants, which would be your favorite to dine at for lunch & why? Is there something special that you like to eat there?
Cosmic Ray's has an awesome fixin's bar for your burgers! They have sauteed mushrooms and onions! Animal Kingdom had a bar like that too where they served the McDonald's fries.

I love the toppings bar at Pecos Bills and the atmosphere too. Columbia Harbor House has become a new favorite too; great menu!

From the choices given, I would have to cast my vote for Cosmic Rays. They do some nice salads for those watching their diet. However, going outside your selections, my first choice is always Liberty Tree Tavern. It is a restful break in a usually hectic visit to MK. I love their turkey platter. It's like a mini thanksgiving. If you have the time to spare (and it doesn't take much longer than counter service) it is a very civilized way to dine.

Always have had a good lunch at CHH. Something different than burgers. Also plenty of room to sit.

Which is the place that has the best "fixin bar" for the burgers? My DS 11 says he wants at least one place on this trip that has AWESOME burgers....I'm thinking as long as it has lots of "stuff" on it, it would be awesome!

I love eating at this restaurant, and the food is good. The tacos & taco salads come without toppings, and there is a topping bar for them. It's really nice. BUT, it's not open all the time. That's what makes it iffy. HTH!

Which is the place that has the best "fixin bar" for the burgers? My DS 11 says he wants at least one place on this trip that has AWESOME burgers....I'm thinking as long as it has lots of "stuff" on it, it would be awesome!

Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays both have good burgers and a fixins bar. But I voted for CHH because of the tuna sandwich! YUM!!:thumbsup2

We ate at Cosmic Rays in Tommorrowland and it was excellent!

I'm gonna have to go with Peco Bill's because my husband and I buy the double bacon burger and an extra bun and we each get a burger patty and buy and extra side of fries. Saves us more money we could use on our TS meals since we're not on the DDP. :cool1: Not to mention that the fixin bar is outta this world.

Toya

I have yet to be able to try El Pirata as it is never open when we visit. I used to really love CHH for the clam chowder when it came in the sourdough bread bowl, but now that it's just in a bowl it's no big deal. CR and PB both have great burgers and fixin's bars, so it's a toss-up between them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter