Favorite MK restaurant for lunch...

Which restaurant would you choose for a lunch meal?

• Columbia Harbor House

• Cosmic Rays

• El Pirata

• Pecos Bill

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cosmic Rays: great location, huge meals, fast service, and the "robot alien cow" to entertain the kids.

We really like COlumbia Harbor House. The food is good and their ice tea is great. Enjoy

:goodvibes CHH-those tuna samwichs are fantastic on a hot day,..... or cold day :rotfl: Its just a great CS meal.

I like the Pirate and the Parrot too, when its open. The mexican is a good change up.:)

We have treid them all except El Pirata and Columbia Harbour House was the best - great fresh food and a change from burgers and fries.

Maggs

We've eaten at 3 of the 4 listed.
We ate at Pecos Bill's last October for the first time - we thought that the burgers were really good (keeping in mind that we were at WDW!). I have always liked El Pirata, but we haven't been able to eat there in several years!
My whole family loves CHH - including me, and we eat there at least once per visit. BUT...for some reason, no matter what I eat, my stomach just can't deal well with the food, and I always end up a little sick :sick: . Not sure why, as it doesn't happen anywhere else!

Our favorite at the MK is not on your list - Liberty Tree Tavern. They have an awesome salad, and we love the crab cake !! Good luck !! :thumbsup2

I am a big fan of Columbia Harbour House, and will be eating there again in a few weeks.:thumbsup2

CHH, but I also really like Casey's. I don't normally like hot dogs, but eating a hot dog from Casey's, sitting outside listening to Jim on the piano with the castle in the background just makes me feel like I'm on vacation every time.

:thumbsup2

I choose Cosmic Rays for lunch but for supper it would have to be Pecos Bill. Will be try CC this March for the first time so can't comment on that one. We love the burgers at CR and the chicken wrap at Pecos Bill.:laughing:

If we decide to do an MK CS lunch (we always have a TS ADR in hand but sometimes cancel them at the last moment if our schedule changes), we tend to head for CHH (early, ergo before 11:30) and always grab a window table upstairs. It's nice to comfortably enjoy looking down at the outside mobs while eating!

Columbia-Harbour-House-atMagicKingdom.jpg

I vote for El Pirate but it has only been open for 2 of my 7 visits. It's a shame to, because it's really good. IMO.

I find them all to be mediocre, but chose CCH, since it seems to offer the most comfortable environment, and happens to be in a favorite park of the park for us.

For lunch, we prefer just to go to Casey's, grab some dogs and get back on our way.

columbia harbor house

it's cool, dark and not so noisy upstairs

we like the fish/chicken and fries, and the little chocolate cakes

i always feel more "refreshed" after eating there, and cooling off

Columbia Harbor House is in Liberty Square, across from the Haunted Mansion. I vote for it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter