Fan Club Rates

Go to www.hardrock.com and you can get information. The membership is 24.95 but you get a $20 food coupon and a pretty neat welcome gift. You can call immediately and get better rates at the HRH.

Thanks for that link. Under membership it has All Access, Pin and My Rock club. I don't see the Fan Club. Am I missing it?

I forgot I had this card. I wonder if I can get a better rate at the RP with this card or if it's only good for the HRH. I got a cute little pin with mine and a teddy bear. Nice package!:)

Go to my Rock Club and see if that's it. I forgot what I did it was a year ago.:)

I have the all access card as well. I dont' think that will get us a hotel discount.

You get the fan club card from your employer. They can sign up to get it. There is a post on this site that tells how.

The Fan Club card is a Universal thing, not a Hard Rock thing, and not a Loews thing.
About the only way you can get one is if your employers HR dept. has them. Check with them or your credit union if you have one.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest