Fan Club Rates

Go to www.hardrock.com and you can get information. The membership is 24.95 but you get a $20 food coupon and a pretty neat welcome gift. You can call immediately and get better rates at the HRH.

Thanks for that link. Under membership it has All Access, Pin and My Rock club. I don't see the Fan Club. Am I missing it?

I forgot I had this card. I wonder if I can get a better rate at the RP with this card or if it's only good for the HRH. I got a cute little pin with mine and a teddy bear. Nice package!:)

I have the all access card as well. I dont' think that will get us a hotel discount.

You get the fan club card from your employer. They can sign up to get it. There is a post on this site that tells how.

The Fan Club card is a Universal thing, not a Hard Rock thing, and not a Loews thing.
About the only way you can get one is if your employers HR dept. has them. Check with them or your credit union if you have one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter