Extended evening hours

Usually 2 hours. Epcot tends to be 9-11. MK 10-12/11-1 depending on the park hours.

Will EEH extend into 2024? Or will this also end in 2023? Yes, I'm planning for 2024 already :).

We attended EEH at Epcot this past Monday. Very disappointing.

Remy - down; Test Track- down; GotG - ‘delayed’ ( maybe a medical issue with a guest as a stretcher was mentioned by a fellow guest); food options were very limited. Around 10:30 TT was running but, at that point we decided to call it quits. We rode Soarin’ and Spaceship Earth.

Disney needs to do better. Don’t tell me the park is open for extra hours when more than half of it is closed. A waste of my time. Yeah, I know they’ve got staffing issues, but that’s not my problem- figure it out, Disney!

Remy - down; Test Track- down; GotG - ‘delayed’ ( maybe a medical issue with a guest as a stretcher was mentioned by a fellow guest); food options were very limited. Around 10:30 TT was running but, at that point we decided to call it quits. We rode Soarin’ and Spaceship Earth.

Disney needs to do better. Don’t tell me the park is open for extra hours when more than half of it is closed. A waste of my time. Yeah, I know they’ve got staffing issues, but that’s not my problem- figure it out, Disney!
We were there this past week and did EEH at Magic Kingdom. It was late (from 11 to 1), but it was awesome. We also did After Hours at DHS, which was pretty good as well, although pricey. We could have also easily done Monday’s EH at Epcot as we were staying at Boardwalk, but we were pretty parked out by then, and didn’t feel like running back-and-forth for a couple of rides.

So sorry to hear about your experience. They need to open up more things at Epcot for EEH in my opinion to make it worth it.

Were the rides not open (as it not open usually) or just unfortunately down?

Even back in the before times when it was Extra Magic Hours the pm ones at Epcot always had limited food options available, I always made it a point to grab something before the fireworks started.

As above, yes, at 6 PM guests at the Deluxe resorts and other specified resorts who have valid admission to Epcot can try for a GotG VQ from anywhere and don't have to have entered Epcot already that day. DH got them for us from Beaches & Cream last July and from Primo Piatto at the Riviera earlier this week.
We have hopper passes and staying in a deluxe resort our park reservation is MK and will be hopping to Epcot around 6 ish but not there yet, can you still join the VQ for GotG? How will the app know you are hopping to Epcot when your reservation is MK?

We have hopper passes and staying in a deluxe resort our park reservation is MK and will be hopping to Epcot around 6 ish but not there yet, can you still join the VQ for GotG? How will the app know you are hopping to Epcot when your reservation is MK?
Yes, you can try for the VQ. All you need is valid admission to Epcot (your hopper passes and have already entered your reserved park) and be staying in a deluxe resort.

Than you!

my plane lands at 5.55 pm (hopefully a bit earlier) so I will try to catch the VQ from the airport..

We’re playing on doing EEH in Epcot, and will be staying that night at Pop (checking out of boardwalk.. so we get EEH). Does anyone know if the skyliner stays open till might night during EEH? I know Riveria is on the first route, but I wasn’t sure if it would be open to pop.

:confused: This is a basic "not sure where to post this question" question :thumbsup2

Heading to Studios next week, planning to see 10 pm Fantasmic. What's the latest we could try to get a Rise of the Resistance time for? Or is RotR so amazing we should skip Fantasmic and just do it? Son doesn't arrive in Orlando until about 6 pm so whatever we do is subject to the airline gods anyway.

Thoughts? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter