express pass

Celizd

Earning My Ears
we head out tomorrow for our first trip staying onsite...YAY!!
im confused about fast pass, I know its included, but some people say we just use our room key, or some say you go into a kiosk (sp?) type thing and print them out??? do they automatically give you a hang tag to hold your pass in? im just concerned if it is the KEY itself, my child is gonna lose it. lol
when ever we stay somewhere we typically only bring one key, then the others (with charging priv.) wont get lost.
thank you for any help :thumbsup2

we head out tomorrow for our first trip staying onsite...YAY!!
im confused about fast pass, I know its included, but some people say we just use our room key, or some say you go into a kiosk (sp?) type thing and print them out??? do they automatically give you a hang tag to hold your pass in? im just concerned if it is the KEY itself, my child is gonna lose it. lol
when ever we stay somewhere we typically only bring one key, then the others (with charging priv.) wont get lost.
thank you for any help :thumbsup2

I believe if I remember correctly- it's your room key.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It used to be your room key, but the system was being abused. Now, you must have your express pass with photo made at a kiosk in the lobby.

It doesn't come with a lanyard...you can purchase one.
We do use them at US/IOA because you have to show it for each ride with an express pass entrance. It just makes life easier.

awesome thank you!!! lanyard!! thats what its called lol....couldnt think of it. thanks...I will have to get us some, it would be MUCH easier

As mentioned, the Express pass is no longer the room key..I definitely suggest getting lanyards ( we bought ones that had a zip pouch on the back at Walmart) .It comes in handy ( we carry :room key, park ticket, Express pass and CLub lounge key card in ours).We keep the express pass in the front and the ride TMs can see it and its readily accessible

arghhh I should have thought about walmart!!! lol...thank you, I still have time to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter