Exercise: What would you do for a ......?

goldcupmom

<font color=black>BL6 Black Team Co-captain<br> <f
I exercise almost daily, keep track of minutes, but usually don't post. But this morning I got up CRAVING a caramel macchiatto(sp?). I argued with myself for about 30 minutes, and decided that even though it would be breakfast points, I shouldn't, unless.....I WALKED to get it!! So, I walked 30 min each way - about 1.5 miles each way - to the only place w/in about 5 miles that has them - a grocery with a Java City coffee bar.

So, my question to you is....What would you do for a.....(whatever you're craving that you probably shouldn't have)?

I froze on the way there - 34 out and the only sidewalks were in the shade. Was sweating by the time I got home and it's a whopping 41 now.

Happy Tuesday!

Keep Moving, and if you're in for this month's exercise challenge, don't forget to post your minutes!!

I usually spend 45 minutes on the elliptical machine at the gym every day but if I REALLY want something I tell myself that I have to do an hour and a half on it. That usually makes me not want whatever it is that I'm craving. It's hard to get through the 45 minutes. But I noticed at the store they have marshmallow microwave popcorn and I LOVE marshmallows and popcorn seperately so I might have to do the hour and a half for that. But, should I eat the whole bag and do an hour and a half or eat smaller portions of the bag and just add a few minutes every day to the machine? You're right, exactly what I thought. Eat the whole bag... :lmao: :love:

goldcupmom said:
I exercise almost daily, keep track of minutes, but usually don't post. But this morning I got up CRAVING a caramel macchiatto(sp?).

OOOhhhh, those are my absolute favorite! You could always get a skinny one with sugar free vanilla syrup (although it just isn't the same IMO). I work out at least 6 hours a week just so I can eat (and drink) what I want.

NeverlandClub23: That marshmallow popcorn is the absolute yummiest! You must try it! I'll make a bag and the 5 of us will share the whole thing. Its very sweet so it may be hard to eat the whole bag. :teeth:

You're a motivation for walking to Starbucks...I think I may use that in the future. Anytime I need a good coffee drink, I always get the small size and soy milk and tell them "make it as good for me as possible" so at least I try. If I know I'm eating out or really wanting something that's on my no-no list I always add an extra 30 minutes and try not to go overboard. Even if it's just one bite I appreciate it so much more now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter