Early December?

tink2

DIS Veteran
We're probably going to change our vacation from Thanksgiving week to December 5-11 due to work situations. I've heard the crowds are pretty low then. Does anyone have any experience for this time frame?
What else should I know? We've seen Candelight Processional, someone please tell me about MVMCP- is there a 'better' night to go, what is the dinner package, anything else?
We are excited as the crowds this Thanksgiving week were more than we've seen in the past.
What about weather- is it rainier, much cooler, etc.....
Tell me everything you know!!!!:cool:

We have went during this week 3-4 times and it is a beautiful time to go. Crowds are lower and the weather for us, has usually been really nice especially if you are from the north. We have always been able to wear shorts. One time we did have a couple of cooler days. Have been to MVMCP but don't know what day is better than another.

We've gone the first or second week the past 6 years. It's a great time to go! We always go to MVMCP either on Sunday or Tuesday, have never run into big crowds.

http://wdwig.com/holiday.htm

Weather is variable. We've had low 80's down to mid 50's during the day. We only had alot of rain one year - 2002. 2001 was perfect - low 80's all week and no rain. The past December was a mix, mid 50's on our arrival day up to mid 70's during the week. Only one evening with rain. If lows are down into the low 50's or 40's, bring a coat and gloves, it gets cold after dark.

Thanks for the responses! Can someone help me with the MVMCP dinner package- or is there one? I thought I've seen threads about it...
When you say low crowds, do you mean like 15 minute waits? Do the EE parks get crowded around lunch or does that make much of a difference this time of year?
Thanks so much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter