DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

Great picture but we need labels... I see CorEy and Kevin and I am pretty sure I figured out who Brian is (he looks like his dad :goodvibes ) but we need labels on everyone else.

Please

I have bad news for you - Corey wasn't there and Kathy photoshopped both Kevin and I out of the picture....she knows what side her bread is buttered on :rotfl2:

Great picture but we need labels... I see CorEy and Kevin and I am pretty sure I figured out who Brian is (he looks like his dad :goodvibes ) but we need labels on everyone else.

Please

CorEy's folks came into town today so he couldn't make it. I'm the fifth from the right (in the back.) Brian is in the back to my right.

We broke out our "emergency" ponchos and made a break for it to our resort bus. (No joke, we bought the ponchos in Target and that's how they're labeled.) Even with them on, the legs of our shorts got drenched and I don't think our shoes will be dry until February. Thank goodness we have a one bedroom Villa with a washer/dryer.

It was so nice to meet some of you. While the weather wasn't the best, I'm sure Bawb was smiling down seeing so many of us enjoying a Dole Whip for him. :hug:

I'm in the back row, third from the left.

It was great to meet up with you folks and put some faces to names. And even some real names to some screen-names! Thanks to the podcast crew who attended too, lots of very familiar voices there. :)

The weather was not exactly on our side, but that didn't seem to bother anyone too much - apart from prolonging the goodbyes a bit.

I hope Bob was looking down and smiling.

Andre

Thanks everyone for coming out to honor my Dad in true DIS fashion. While driving the Khart up main street for the first time to go to this meet it was weird to say the least. I hadn't moved it since he died. So it was special to bring it to something honoring him. I also realized on main street the amount of patience my father had. I almost ran over 45 kids, 2 grandmothers and a dog LOL!!!! Honestly I was standing there while people were gathering for this meet and I felt my Dad there it was eerie.

IMG_7105.jpg

Thank you :flower3:

It was really great to meet everyone! I had a nice talk with Dianer and got to see a picture of Molly (Bawb's dog). It was also nice to have Bawb's kaht there as well. It made it feel like Bawb was there. I know he was watching us and having a good laugh. I had a blast!

Btw, I'm the one in the front on the left with a pink Minnie shirt on.

I gotta say, everyone is great!!! It was very cool to have the opportunity to match names with faces...or voices with faces! It was so nice to be able to meet Brian and Diann-er, so friendly and so sweet...and Brian is certainly getting his pop's sense of humor;) ! Kevin and John, thanks for being there and making it extra special!!! It was GREAT to meet you guys!

Calypso did a fantastic job of getting this going! THANK YOU!

Okay, I gotta say, what is up with the Martin genetics! Both Corey and his sis are blessed with some great smiles! Add Julie, and that is gonna be one cute baby!

Oh, and Merrick says hi to all! He is looking forward to seeing Miss Regina again in a couple of days! He thankfully continued behaving well, which was good, because we were nowhere close to the lockers! I don't know where we could have put him:lmao:

Oh, and in the picture, I am on the far right with the stroller with Merrick, and DH Tim is on the far left in the black polo. He evidently has had enough of me on this trip and needed to take any opportunity to get as far as away from me as possible....actually I think that may be true!!!!

Note to self: next time clone out John and Kevin's feet. :) :) You are all very observant.

I'm glad you left them in, Kathy. That way we know where they were standing, and I can picture them in my mind's eye.

Did anyone get pics of you all eating the Dole Whips? popcorn::

not everyone ate them all at once.....here is one photo...Dian-er and Safetymom in the foreground...and i believe two Foxes on the right rear

bawstngrlinfl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter