DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

:thumbsup2 OK, switched around some ADR's today to make that day an MK day instead of MGM. Now I don't have to worry about rushing through my Brown Derby meal to get to MK

You were actually able to get something else??? We've been trying to add a couple of ADRS, but free dining has shut us out!

Great to hear you will make it:goodvibes

I had no problem getting new Brown Derby ADRs for a different day. I got the time I wanted to (almost -- no 12:00, but we have 12:05 :lmao:

I had no problem getting new Brown Derby ADRs for a different day. I got the time I wanted to (almost -- no 12:00, but we have 12:05 :lmao:

Actually BD was one of the FEW places I had luck getting a lunch ressie for....Bring on the Tuna Cobb:goodvibes Anywhere in Epcot was a joke, except TeppanEdo, and they don't take DDE.

My first day I ended up with lunch at 2:20 and dinner at 5! I keep calling to see if there are cancellations so I can make dinner later, but no luck. I bet BD was available bc it's two meals.

BUMP

This is my last post before leaving for WDW tomorrow! Can't wait. Hope to see you all at the meet! :3dglasses

Well, we are off later today. We will arrive in Orlando way too late for my tastes, but alas, we will still be there! I am procrastinating....should be cleaning my house...but I must check the boards first! Still have to find my DisUnplugged lanyard....DH "moved" it....to where is the question!

Safe travels to all, looking forward to meeting you all! It will be tough not to indulge in a dole whip before we meet, but I am gonna hold off!

Im starting to get really excited about saturday! woo hoo!

If anyone is going to be in the Animal Kingdom and purchasing and ice cream/ snacks, come look for me! Ill be working the outdoor carts. Look for Sam from university of Ca Davis. It would be great to have some visitors!

BUMP*a*go-go!! :hug: :thumbsup2

Hope Tutto Italia turns out Tutto Bene!! (trans: Issawll good, G) :thumbsup2

Safe travels! :hug:

Have a great meet. Someone give Dian-er a hug for me!

I hope you all have a great time and take pictures!!!!

woo hoo!:cool1:

My first time meeting anyone from the Dis and I get to meet the celebrities from the podcast too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter