DWFB 8/30/08 @ 2PM ~ Come have one for Bawb!

I hope everyone has a great time today. Wish I could be there! Fave fun and raise your Whip to Bawb for me.

Post lots of pics and tell us all about it when you can.

I hope everyone has a good time today. Lots of pics please for those of us who cant attend. We are thinking of Bob today:)

since it's almost 9 pm my time, it must be almost 2 pm WDW time, so you should be gathering soon...:goodvibes
wish i could be there with you all!!

have a lovely time!!

It rained, it poured but we still had a great time. It was nice putting faces to the names.

Yeah I am glad it went well. We NEED pics if anyone took any. I can live through you all. I cant wait to hear the details:goodvibes

Hope you all had a great time! Wish I could have been there.

The meet today was awesome. We got to meet some long time listeners as well as some of the newer members of our audience.

Regina and her husband Gary attended, as did Will, Corey's sister Anna, Diana, Brian, Mariana (Varley family friend) and John and I.

We brought along some surprises....just some DIS doodads....pins, a hat, a visor, a cooler and the grand prize was an evelope with a card stating that the recipient could pick a number from the PRIZEMATRON.

The grand prize winner was WLFan and she will be picking her number on a future podcast.

The meet took place in the middle of one of the outer bands of Gustav. The rain went from heavy to torrential.

Our trip back home turned in a scene from Planes, Trains and Automobiles. We walked through heavy duty rain, boarded the resort monorail to find that there was a broken down monorail blocking the track. We were told it would take between 1/2 to 2 hours to fix.

We decided to take the shuttle launch boat to the Poly......us and everyone else fleeing the MK. We had to wait for 4 boats before we could board. It took almost 2 hours to get from the meet to our car.

That being said....it was a fun get together and I am thrilled and honored that people came out in the rain to participate.

We even got to talk via cell phone Aaron (ADP) at the Indy meet, which was very very cool.

Thanks to all who attended.

Kevin

I am truly sorry. I did forget to add your name.

Kathy W. was there with us as well.

Sorry Kathy.

BAWBmeet012aaacopy.jpg

Thanks Kathy!

Everyone looks great with their new DIS "pens" and lanyards!

You guys look great! We were all there in spirit! Bawb too!

Heyyyy...is that a pic of JOHN back there?! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter