Driving in for the day - parking?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
If I drive to DL for the day (currently staying in Santa Monica) is there anything I need to know about parking and/or shuttles? Or is it just as easy as "follow the signs" once we get to Anaheim?
Sooo familiar with getting around WDW, but totally clueless out here in Cali.
DS wants to spend my last day visiting him at DL/CA, so we will brave the heat and drive in tomorrow. TIA for any tips/advice.

If you are not familiar with the area, definitely get off the fwy on the "Ball Rd" exit then follow the parking signs. They are big construction signs so you can't miss them!

P.s. if you can't get to Ball rd. by the way you are going, take Harbor exit. Little longer and have to go through more neighborhood areas and less signs but you will still get there! :goodvibes

Parking is anywhere from 15-30 dollars depending on what you are driving. Once you are there a bus or shuttle( depending on which parking lot you are directed to with the construction signs will take you right to the security check in and front entrance of DL.

Have a magical day! pixiedust:

Thanks for the advice! it was all well-signed and we had no problem finding the parking lots and being transported to the parks! Great Day!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter