DREAMing April 24th 2015 3 night Bahamian Cruise

Hi! We will be cruising on the Dream with our son and daughter :) My husband and I cruised once before in 1999 (prior to marriage and kids) and are so excited to share this with our family. What is the Fish Extender? Also any tips you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has STILL come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is still time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

:fish::fish::fish:COME JOIN OUR FE GROUPS:fish::fish::fish:

Fish Extenders - Click Here for Fish Extender (FE) Photos
or FE Basic Information

EXISTING MEMBERS: PLEASE REVIEW THE ATTACHED LISTS FOR ACCURACY AND NOTE ANY CHANGES.
Names and preferences can be found by looking up the individual posts.

NEW SIGNUPS: PLEASE POST YOUR REQUEST TO JOIN ANY OPEN GROUP ALONG WITH YOUR INFORMATION DIRECTLY ON OUR CRUISE MEET THREAD HERE ON THE DIS!

MAIN FE GROUPS

FE GROUP A: (IS FULL / CLOSED!)
MAIN / FAMILY FE GROUP A (CLOSED)
1) tigger777: 2AD - #7004 (Celebrating their Anniversary, details in post 13)
2) Princess Jasmine21: 3AD - #9530 (details in post 16)
3) Flav: 3AD / 2DD (9) (7) - #8180 & #8182 (Sharing one FE, details in post 17)
4) Cookie momma: 4AD / 1DD (3) - #8112 (details in post 20)
5) Vintagemouse: 0AD / 1DS (12) / 1DD(17) - #5150 (Alec & Hailey's birthdays, details in post 25)
6) teananny: 2AD / 1DD (4) / 1DS (3) - #6522 (details in post 30)
7) Anbrian1982: 2AD / 1DD (9) / 2DS (7) (5) - #10588 (Anett's birthday, details in post 32)
8) cwalega: 1DS (30) - #7104 (Kevin special 30th birthday, details in post 34)
9) odzigme: 2AD / 1DD (9) / 1DS (8) - #8118 (details in post 37)
10) rockchalkjayhawk: 2AD / 1DD (4) / 1DS (8) - #5550 (Celebrating their anniversary, Henry & Amelia's birthdays, details in post 45)

Total: 10 cabins, 20AD and 15DK

FE GROUP B: (IS CLOSED / BUSY PACKING)
MAIN / FAMILY FE GROUP B (CLOSED)
1) TigerGuy: 0AD / 2DD (7) (1) - #10508 (details in post 55)
2) Emily Feathers: 0AD / 2DD (7) (9) / 1 DS (2) - #? (Lottie & Harley's birthdays, details in post 57)
3) tigger777: 2AD - #7004 (also in group A, details in post 13)
4) Flav: 3AD / 2DD (9) (7) - #8180 & #8182 (also in group A, details in post 17)
5) Fezeju : 0AD / 1DD (6) - #8016 (details in post 69)
Total: 5 cabins, 5AD and 8DK

PEOPLE WANTING TO PARTICIPATE:
1) Brittany : 3AD - #9517 (details in post )

Last edited:
Flavie
You did a great job with the post to organize the group. It is so much fun to do the fish extender.

So excited just booked this cruise last night it will be the family's first Disney cruise and the children's first cruise ever. :jumping1:

We have 4 people but only the kids will be doing it
DS- Alec (12) loves sorcerer Mickey :smickey:
DD- Hailey (17) likes Ariel and Peter pan/ tinkerbell :tink:

We are celebrating both their birthdays also

Cabin: #5150

Last edited:

Hi it's our first Disney cruise we will be traveling with our 2 grandchildren. Emma 4yrs and Phillip 3 yrs. so very excited. Would like to join fish extenders group!!!!

This is my second Disney cruise. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The fish extender is a lot of fun.

We would like to be included in the fish extender list.
Cabin 6522
Paw paw (Glynn) mid 50's
Nanny (Kim) mid 50's
Emma 4 yrs old loves Mickey, Minnie and all princesses
Phillip 3 yrs old loves Peter Pan, Buzz, and Jake
To be honest we like all things Disney. I'm having so much fun getting ideas on what we would like to bring.
Where will I find the complete list of participants?

Welcome!

I have added Vintagemouse and teananny parties to the list.
The link to the complete list can be found in my signature and on the first post of this Cruise Meet.
To keep things light, I haven't included names or character preferences in the list but, if you plan on personnalising your gifts, I recommand going through the posts on this thread.

As of now, the FE group contains 21 participants spread over 6 cabins. There were a few posts by people who were interested but did not provide their cabin number.

Looking forward to cruising and Dreaming with you!

Hi
Is my first time in a Disney cruise and I want to participate in the fe
Tell me what I have to do
Here is my information
Maritza (32) mommy likes everything
Pablo(43) daddy
Anett (9) birthday girl likes Elsa,Ana, Minnie
Brian(7) likes Mickey and all the others characters
Ian (5) small boy likes everything from Toy story, Mickey
Cabin # 10588
It is a surprise for my beautiful daughter in her birthday

Last edited:
Good morning everyone. This is our first Disney Cruise and we are all adults. We're looking forward to celebrating my son's milestone birthday. We've been to WDW numerous times. There's no other place that captures Kevin's attention so we have decided to take the cruise as we have talked about it for years. Kevin will be turning 30 on the day we arrive on the ship, 4.24.15. Kevin has Down Syndrome and is such a sweet soul, we had to do something special for him. I thought the FE activity would be perfect for him as he loves children and taking him for special treats for others and having him receive disney items will be exciting for him. He's a very quiet boy but easily excited. We have not told him we are going as his excitement would interfere with everyone's life for the next 2 months! We will tell him in April. We would love to participate in the FE with you. Are the FE items only for the children? Other than Kevin, we weren't interested in getting anything. Be happy to give our names though. Doug, Carol and Kevin's sister Julie will accompany Kevin, cabin 7104. Look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Welcome Maritza, Pablo, Anett, Brian, Ian, Doug, Carol, Kevin and Julie!

It is great to see that everyone posting on this thread is so excited about our cruise!

Who participate in the FE is up to you! Yes, adult and children are welcome but not everyone in a cabin has to participate... Your choice! Please check post 22 of this thread to see if the information I have put in correspond to what you prefer.

Welcome Maritza, Pablo, Anett, Brian, Ian, Doug, Carol, Kevin and Julie!

It is great to see that everyone posting on this thread is so excited about our cruise!

Who participate in the FE is up to you! Yes, adult and children are welcome but not everyone in a cabin has to participate... Your choice! Please check post 22 of this thread to see if the information I have put in correspond to what you prefer.
Thank you!! We are so looking forward to this trip!! In as much as Kevin is 30, he is a 9 year old. He cannot go to any of the children or teen clubs but he will enjoy the others things available on the cruise. The FE may be his absolute favorite activity!!

So excited! Can we please be included in the FE? We are cabin 8118.

Susan (me)
Bernardo (husband)
Lexie (dd) 9 years old
Ben (ds) 8 years old

Thank you for adding us to the list! So how does this work? Do we bring one gift (total) for each guest on the FE list, one gift per guest per day...? Thanks!!

You only deliver once at anytime in the cruise usually before the last evening of the cruise so everyone has time to pack their gifts. You can do either individual gifts or cabin gifts or both. It is completely up to you.

A lot of people deliver the first night. I like to do it early the first morning, but it took 2 mornings because I had about 30 cabins and the ship is soooo long.
Also I print the ships deck plans and highlight where my rooms are. It makes it much easier to have that when you are making deliveries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter