DREAMing April 24th 2015 3 night Bahamian Cruise

tigger777

Earning My Ears
Emily Feathers.....I need your room number by Tuesday. After that I wont have access to Disboards.

flav

Loving My Ears
Thank you! We do! Just got out of Frozen Sing Along! Enjoy your vacation as well.

tigger777

Earning My Ears
I will be traveling tomorrow and will be at Disney World on Thursday. Enjoy the cruise and thank you Flavie for organizing the fish extender.

flav

Loving My Ears
Thank you Cathy for supporting me and for encouraging everyone coming on board this thread! Have a great trip and a magical cruise.

odzigme

Earning My Ears
Thanks everyone for the lovely gifts! It made a wonderful experience just that much more special. Hope you all enjoyed the cruise :)

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• tigger777

Earning My Ears
    Flavie
    Thank you for everything you did with organzing the fish extender. It was a great trip.

PrincessJasmine21

Earning My Ears
    Thank You everyone for the wonderful gifts. They were great. It was an amazing cruise. I believe it was a very smooth sailing. It was perfect.

cwalega

Earning My Ears
    Thank you for such a memorable trip!! The gifts were so creative. Kevin loved the trip so much and I was happy that I met some of you. Thank you again for making his trip special. Carol

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!