DREAM - June 6, 2013 - 3 Nights

CatandMouse

Earning My Ears
We just booked the 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on the Disney Dream that departs on June 6, 2013!

This is a "Mom's Trip" for us. My sister is taking her 1 year old daughter and I will have my two boys (6 and 2).

It would be great to hear from other cruisers on this sailing... maybe start on FE group? Anyone interested? :)

Completed my online check-in tonight -- getting excited for the cruise!
Any others out there for June 6th??

Hi I will be on the Disney Dream with my 7 year old daughter and this is our second time. We have to make up for not going to Castaway kay during Hurricane Sandy. I am a little surprised you have had many responses as the agent told me this cruise is pretty booked up.

Regards
Erie

Yeah! A fellow cruiser!! I am surprised also that we don't have much going for our June 6th cruise. Maybe because it is only a 3 night one?

We are also doing this cruise to make up for a lost Castaway Cay day. We were on the Magic last month (out of Galveston) and we couldn't make it in due to bad weather and currents. :(

I am excited to enjoy Castaway! I am sure we will enjoy the water temps more in June than we would have in March anyway. :)

- Cathy

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :goodvibes

Have a great cruise!

Whoo hoo! :dance3:

We will be on this cruise as well! Me, my DH, and our DS, Brandon, who is 12!

We've completed our on board checkin also.

We are going for my big birthday.:bday: My husband asked what I wanted and this cruise is what I chose! We are going to the Polynesian Resort for five nights first. Can't wait, we are counting the days!

I hope more people find our thread.:cheer2:

Hi Jetflyer!
Sounds like a great way to celebrate your birthday!! We are also spending 5 days in Disney World pre-cruise. We'll be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Love the Polynesian! Maybe we'll be on the same bus down to Port Canaveral :)

Hi, there! My son (11) and I will be on this cruise also!! We're very excited as this is our first Disney cruise.... We are traveling with a school group - my son's 5th grade class.

Catandmouse

We will be driving to port canaveral from the polynesian as we live in Ft.
Lauderdale. We've watched the bus ride on YouTube from Disney and it looks really fun.

stephtex

We went last May with our son when he was 11 and he chose to be in the vibe club. It worked out really well for him. He will be in the same club again this year. Your son will be in there with him if he chooses this group. I think they gave Brandon a choice last year between the vibe and the oceaneer lab.

:beach:

We will be on this cruise as our first "family" cruise, we can't wait to start our Summer with so much fun! We are bringing an almost-5-year-old little guy, I can't wait to see his reaction when he gets to the ship. We're big Disney fans and go to MK frequently.

We too will be on this cruise! This is our first family cruise and we are so excited! We can not stop thinking and talking about it! Only 42 more days to go! Woohoo!!! :woohoo::beach:

We'll be there! DH and I plus our 2 kids and my parents. We're also spending 5 days post-cruise at Disney.

I turn the big 4-0 in June and this is what I wanted to do for my birthday. It will be our first Disney cruise and I'm pretty excited.

Yay! Happy to see more people on this thread... We'll be hanging up our fish extender- anyone else interested in an informal exchange?

Jet flyer- my son was very excited to see somewhere to hang out just for their ages... He thinks Vibe looks really cool!

We'll be there! DH and I plus our 2 kids and my parents. We're also spending 5 days post-cruise at Disney.

I turn the big 4-0 in June and this is what I wanted to do for my birthday. It will be our first Disney cruise and I'm pretty excited.

What a great birthday present. I picked this cruise for my birthday as well .:bday::

How old are your kids?

Hi all! I am getting excited to see more people on the thread!

We have never done a Fish Extender but would be interested if we can get a group together.

What a great birthday present. I picked this cruise for my birthday as well .:bday::

How old are your kids?

Happy Birthday to you, too!

My kids are 9 and almost 7. I don't think I'm going to see them much during the cruise, they're so excited to do kids only activities!

Just wanted to let you know that DCL came out with a Florida resident rate on
Our cruise yesterday. Our travel agent was able to change ours to a resident rate in a different cabin cat and saved us a lot of money!, check fast as they won't last long!:cheer2:

Thank you SO MUCH for the heads-up on the Florida resident rate! We just saved $800 AND got moved to a bigger room mid-ship! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter