DREAM - June 6, 2013 - 3 Nights

Welcome!

Thank you for the info. I worry about these things as I want my luggage fast!:yay:

Only a few more days! Can't wait to leave town!:banana:

Aggiejue said:
My family will be taking our first ever cruise and it will be on the Disney Dream. My wife, myself and 7 year old daughter hope to enjoy ourselves! We will be flying in from San Antonio and stay with family in Palm Bay the night before.

3 nights is just perfect for a 1st cruise. It will hopefully leave you wanting more! It's addictive. We love it! My only issue is a 3-night is short for us when we have cruised longer, but we look at it as a great 3 day weekend.

Has anyone called to find out what movies are playing onboard next week? 7 days!!!

We live near WDW, but heading over Wed night for a pre-cruise stay with dinner at the port. :-)

3 nights is just perfect for a 1st cruise. It will hopefully leave you wanting more! It's addictive. We love it! My only issue is a 3-night is short for us when we have cruised longer, but we look at it as a great 3 day weekend.

We definitely are planning to pre-book our next Disney cruise before disembarking and it will be longer! Any suggestions on Nassau for the day? I have read many trip reports and Atlantis is out of the question because of the price. We may make a quick trip to the beach and walk around for a while but I'm not finding many options that are of interest.

We just booked this cruise a few days ago. We haven't told the kids yet (DS 6 & DD 4). We've been on several Disney cruises and they absolutely love them. We're actually taking my son out of school a few hours early on his last day of Kindergarten so we can get to the port on time. I wish we could make this a tradition for the end of every school year. We only live about an hour and half away so hopefully we don't run into any traffic.

I know it's late, but for those few that are bringing FE we will have ours up as well and would appreciate any surprises (cabin 9146). Thanks in advance and hope everyone has a great time.

Has anyone called to find out what movies are playing onboard next week?

Here's the list which is of course subject to change
  • Brave
  • Lincoln
  • Frankenweenie
  • Iron Man 3
  • Finding Nemo 3D
  • Oz The Great & Powerful
  • Wreck-It-Ralph

clungstrum said:
Here's the list which is of course subject to change

[*]Brave
[*]Lincoln
[*]Frankenweenie
[*]Iron Man 3
[*]Finding Nemo 3D
[*]Oz The Great & Powerful
[*]Wreck-It-Ralph

Thanks! 3 days until we're enjoying at sea.

Hopefully we can make or buy one to hang, but will make sure to bring surprises to those who do.

10 1/2 year old son wife and me....9670

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter