Dream 3-night September 20, 2012

rbthntschl

Mouseketeer
My dear friends,

I was just on my first-ever and first Disney Cruise and I enjoyed it so much that I booked it again for September 20, 2012. Maybe this time, the boat will be able to dock at Castaway Cay. Probably too early for anyone else but let me know if you're going and if you're interested in participating in the Fish Extender (FE) exchange.

Luv 'n' Stuff,
Just Bob now.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello everyone! My mother and I will be joining you on this cruise! This will be my 9th Disney Cruise and my moms 6th! So excited to be on the Dream! I have done the Magic and the Wonder, 3 nights, 4 nights and 7 nights from the Caribbean, to the Bahamas and the Mexican Riviera! I will be on the Fantasy in December! :goodvibes

Excited to have a little cruise fix before the 7 nighter! We are in cabin 7506. Only did a Cat 09A for this one since its so short and we probably won't spend much time in there since we will be exploring the ship! :cloud9:

My family and I will be on this cruise also. We are so excited. We went on our first cruise last year on the Dream, and loved it. My sister and her family will be coming with us.

We will be on this cruise, being our 16th, 15th, and 2 14th Disney Cruise counts. Interested in FE's as well. Our next cruise is 12 days away! :banana::banana::banana::banana: Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

We are booked and it's part of a 19 day vacation from UK to Orlando. We've booked this separately as a belated honeymoon as we got married/civil partnership in March.
Lorna & Julie
X
:love::love::love:

We are booked and it's part of a 19 day vacation from UK to Orlando. We've booked this separately as a belated honeymoon as we got married/civil partnership in March.
Lorna & Julie

Interested in FE also
X
:love::love::love:

My husband and I just told our TA to book this cruise today. This is our 2nd cruise without our daughter, but our first Disney without her. :scared1: She is a little upset, but she gets to go on the Fantasy next February so it all works out!!

Welcome New Cruisers! I have a feeling we will be seeing a few new faces over the next month! :goodvibes

I am my own TA (Authorized Disney TA) so I have changed my room many times! Typically we like a balcony but decided since we are only on a 3 night that it wouldn't be a huge deal. So, we have a 08A category room which has the 2 large portholes! YAY!

This will be my 9th Disney cruise (have to do work research ya know! :rolleyes1) and then I will be on the Fantasy for a 7 night in December! Then back on the Dream to take my little cousins on their first ever cruise and trip to WDW! Lots to look forward to! :cool1:

I would be in trouble if I was a TA. I would be at Disney every month :lmao:

We are very excited to try the Dream again. We are not planning any excursions on this one as we just want to relax.

I would be in trouble if I was a TA. I would be at Disney every month :lmao:

We are very excited to try the Dream again. We are not planning any excursions on this one as we just want to relax.

LOL... I must admit, my "research" on Disney has increased a bit! :lmao:

And that is what we are doing! It is just me and my mom so a girls trip just to chill! Of course we are hitting up WDW before! :goodvibes

I think we will be joining you all, as well. I'm taking my Mom on her first Disney cruise; it will just be the two of us.

We just returned from the Fantasy MV and I need a small DCL fix as I have to wait until 2014 for another 7 night family cruise. I figured my upcoming birthday in Sep was as good an excuse as any!:cool1:

Sign us up for the FE exchange, too!

Guess, I have to go change my siggie.
E.

Can you believe we're already down to less than 5 months?

We don't have a lot of traffic on this thread, but I'm hoping that it will pick up as we get closer. We were such a bunch of chatty Kathys on the MV we had our own Facebook page so we could keep up with all of the conversations back and forth.

Take care, E.

Can you believe we're already down to less than 5 months?

We don't have a lot of traffic on this thread, but I'm hoping that it will pick up as we get closer. We were such a bunch of chatty Kathys on the MV we had our own Facebook page so we could keep up with all of the conversations back and forth.

Take care, E.

Is there a fb thread for this cruise?

I don't think there is one for this yet, but we could always create one. We had one that was very active on our October cruise.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter