Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoke to a CM today at Uptown Jewelers in regards to the new print and was told they now don't know when they will have it available for sale. Visited downtown disney again today...no new print. But I did find another wallet with excellent placement and a messenger with fabulous placement too!! If anyone is needing either, I have an extra bag and wallet if someone is looking for one. :goodvibes If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow afternoon, I will return them.

Do you happen to have a picture of the wallet? I know I'll be there in about 3 weeks but I'm sooooooo afraid I'll get there & there will be no wallets left! :eek: Hoping to fine my "perfect placement" 40th bucket bag when I'm there too!

Spoke to a CM today at Uptown Jewelers in regards to the new print and was told they now don't know when they will have it available for sale. Visited downtown disney again today...no new print. But I did find another wallet with excellent placement and a messenger with fabulous placement too!! If anyone is needing either, I have an extra bag and wallet if someone is looking for one. :goodvibes If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow afternoon, I will return them.

I may be interested in the wallet. Can I ask what you would charge? You can PM me if you'd rather. Also, is there any way you could post pictures of it? I am on the Facebook page as well.

Do you happen to have a picture of the wallet? I know I'll be there in about 3 weeks but I'm sooooooo afraid I'll get there & there will be no wallets left! :eek: Hoping to fine my "perfect placement" 40th bucket bag when I'm there too!

I may be interested in the wallet. Can I ask what you would charge? You can PM me if you'd rather. Also, is there any way you could post pictures of it? I am on the Facebook page as well.

If you can send me a PM with your email I can try and send pics later today. I did not bring my camera connection to upload pics to the computer. I am not looking to make a profit.. just thought I would share some pixie dust as other disers have done with me.:wizard:

I was getting nervous too. Up until today, I was getting no tracking info but as of today I am seeing that my purse should be delivered tomorrow. I live in PA.

That's better then me, I got nuthin'. Not shipped yet. Boo!

I saw 2 bucket bags at Hollywood studios. Might buy it later today. Wonder if Shari found hers

This is D&B, and I don't think I've seen it on the Disney Store website, at least not recently-

Red and white striped Mickey wristlet

http://www.disneystore.com/bags-tot...-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1284248/1000291+1000765/

Also, while I've seen the sketch wristlet listed in the different colors (on sale now BTW) I don't remember ever seeing the wristlet in white, and it's listed separately from the different colors, the white is not on sale.

http://www.disneystore.com/bags-tot...-by-dooney-bourke/mp/1264555/1000291+1000765/

Yeah - just got an email from UPS - my new Disney Dooney is at my front door. :cool1: It is 3:30 and I do not get off work for another 2 hours. AHHHHHHH - I can't wait.

Linda

I also won a Disney Dooney on ebay and just got an email that that was delivered today also.:cool1: I cannot wait to get home.

Linda

Oooh! I am so excited for new swarovski jewlery. :yay::yay: It has been a few years since they have done any new Mickey or Minnie pieces. Before my Dooney addiction, getting a new swarovski necklace was my special trip purchase!

I broke down and went ahead and ordered the Mickey bracelet and the Minnie pierced earrings. I can't wait to get them. :cool1:

Just opened my Mini Margot (black) and am soooooo in love- it's absolutely the best park bag ever!!! It holds more than I thought it would- my iphone even fits( in it's otterbox) in the front pocket which I didn't anticipate and it's SO cute as a shoulder bag too...can't say enough. My mom saw it and is really jealous LOL.

Thank you all so much who answered my questions when I was worried about purchasing it. I'm so happy:love:

Just opened my Mini Margot (black) and am soooooo in love- it's absolutely the best park bag ever!!! It holds more than I thought it would- my iphone even fits( in it's otterbox) in the front pocket which I didn't anticipate and it's SO cute as a shoulder bag too...can't say enough. My mom saw it and is really jealous LOL.

Thank you all so much who answered my questions when I was worried about purchasing it. I'm so happy:love:

woo hoo, I am so happy for you.:cool1: Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy:banana:

I recieved the Dream wristlet and absolutely got the worst possible placement!! Heads cut off....."Inaugural Cruise" smack dab in the center (I was not on that cruise).....

Another trip to UPS to return....yes the placement is bad enough to warrant paying shipping which considering the wristlet was only $39 should tell you how bad it is.....

DRATS!!!

(Still waiting on the exchange of my black Minnie Bow Tote. They sent me a white one and I had to return it....the UPS lady is getting to know me by name lol jk)

Boo. That's what I'm worried about, I ordered the wristlet too.

Mine has shipped and should arrive Wednesday but we don't get back from our cruise until next Sunday.

LOL I live in the states and avoid black friday like the plague,the only day worse for shopping is xmas eve

I :love: Black Friday! I like the crowds and the hustle and bustle of it all.

If you can send me a PM with your email I can try and send pics later today. I did not bring my camera connection to upload pics to the computer. I am not looking to make a profit.. just thought I would share some pixie dust as other disers have done with me.:wizard:

PM sent! :)

I broke down and went ahead and ordered the Mickey bracelet and the Minnie pierced earrings. I can't wait to get them. :cool1:

Nice! I need to go bump the jewelry thread so we can chat some more. I need to take some pics of my latest chamila pieces too.

I have the white one... it really is a great bag. Congrats on yours!

Soooo..... Since I haven't seen any new and exciting pictures, and despite the fact that it's only 2 days until November, I'm assuming no one has seen the new print in the parks yet?

Soooo..... Since I haven't seen any new and exciting pictures, and despite the fact that it's only 2 days until November, I'm assuming no one has seen the new print in the parks yet?

Been here since Wednesday and haven't seen the new print yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter