Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recieved the Dream wristlet and absolutely got the worst possible placement!! Heads cut off....."Inaugural Cruise" smack dab in the center (I was not on that cruise).....

Another trip to UPS to return....yes the placement is bad enough to warrant paying shipping which considering the wristlet was only $39 should tell you how bad it is.....

DRATS!!!

(Still waiting on the exchange of my black Minnie Bow Tote. They sent me a white one and I had to return it....the UPS lady is getting to know me by name lol jk)

I am sorry the placement is so bad. That is a bummer when you wait anticipating something wonderful. :sad2:

Did anyone order in the sale last thursday? I haven't seen it move or ship and I'm getting anxious - only 31 days to go til I need it in the park :)

I was getting nervous too. Up until today, I was getting no tracking info but as of today I am seeing that my purse should be delivered tomorrow. I live in PA.

Shari.. I have seen plenty of 40th anniversary bucket bags, messengers, and some wallets. Have yet to see any letter carriers or wristlets. In regards to the new print... nothing yet:confused3 Will update tomorrow:surfweb:

Thanks for the update Catira! I hope to be at Downtown Disney next month on the 20th (still trying to figure out the rest of my park visits, but I know I'll hit at least 2 of them). Where did you find the best selection of 40th buckets & wallets - that MAY influence which park I pick to visit! :rotfl:

I ran across a blog today called DisneyDreaming (no connection to myself :)) and it had the Disney advertisement for the new comics print with a little blurb about the bag from the designer. It listed the bag's locations to be:

Walt Disney World
- Word of Disney at Downtown Disney Marketplace
- TrenD at Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom

Hope that helps to narrow down the search for those of you at WDW.
I have been to all three locations this week several times and still they remain to be seen as of tonight. But will keep my fingers crossed that they show up by Saturday. :wizard:

Thanks for the update Catira! I hope to be at Downtown Disney next month on the 20th (still trying to figure out the rest of my park visits, but I know I'll hit at least 2 of them). Where did you find the best selection of 40th buckets & wallets - that MAY influence which park I pick to visit! :rotfl:
The park store that had the most wallets was Uptown Jewelers. The Emporium did not have any disney dooneys. The store at HS had some 40th dooneys..mainly messengers and a few wallets. World of disney and Tren-D had the best selection of 40th when I was there earlier this week. Tomorrow, I will be back at MK and downtown disney on the "hunt" for the new print. :upsidedow

So, I've been going through the posts looking a pictures and while I still haven't decided which bag I want (New Comic or Sketch probably) I also want to get either a wristlet or cosmetic bag.

So, what was the Cyber Monday deal last year, and anyone know where pre sale info is posted, or if it is?

Also, what is the best way to get coupons for the trip? I don't have an AP, but we WILL be getting them if I can talk DH into moving back to FL (depends on where the Navy wants to send him). I don't have a disney visa, and don't think I would be approved for one either (which is probably a good thing! :rotfl2:)

I was getting nervous too. Up until today, I was getting no tracking info but as of today I am seeing that my purse should be delivered tomorrow. I live in PA.

Yeah - I also received an email this morning about my shipment. While tracking it it also says I should receive it by tomorrow. Can't wait. I live in NJ. I will post pictures when I receive it.

Linda

So, I've been going through the posts looking a pictures and while I still haven't decided which bag I want (New Comic or Sketch probably) I also want to get either a wristlet or cosmetic bag.

So, what was the Cyber Monday deal last year, and anyone know where pre sale info is posted, or if it is?

Also, what is the best way to get coupons for the trip? I don't have an AP, but we WILL be getting them if I can talk DH into moving back to FL (depends on where the Navy wants to send him). I don't have a disney visa, and don't think I would be approved for one either (which is probably a good thing! :rotfl2:)

Please bear with me, but I think I am one of the most out of touch person with reality, but what is cyber Monday? If it is a great sale I want to know. And what are the coupons you are talking about. i want to know about those, also.:confused3

I can't help on the coupons- need help myself there.

But Cyber Monday is like Black Friday, but for online stores.

I THINK it's the Monday after Black Friday- online stores will have sales to make up for what they missed on Black Friday since everyone will be out shopping (or at least that was the theory when I worked retail.)

I called WDW Merchandising and ordered the checkbook wallet. I was also able to get 10% off by using my Disney Visa. A discount is also given for AP holders. If you are interested in ordering the wallet through WDW, the SKU # is 400001608159. Call (877) 560-6477.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good placement. :thumbsup2

:worship::worship::worship: Thank you Tinkerbell58 :lovestruc you made my day!!!!

My family was in Disney back in March, which was when I found this thread...yeah, I know I'm slow :rolleyes:. I was hoping to buy a Disney Dooney, but didn't care for some the patterns. DH found the 40th Anniversary Kristen and pointed it out to me...I bought it :yay:!! He caught me when my eyes hit the matching wristlet...he let me get that too :banana:.

After our trip I discovered there was a matching checkbook wallet :headache:. I didn't see any during my trip. Disney had them on-line, but were sold out and eventually took the item off their web-site :sad1:.

We ended up going back at the end of August, but I had no luck...after a serious manhunt. I decided to give up.

I saw your post and ordered myself one, then send DH an e-mail at work thanking him for the wallet he just bought me for christmas :rolleyes1. He was very happy that I got it. Now, I have the purse, wallet and wristlet :dance3:

:worship::worship::worship: Thank you Tinkerbell58 :lovestruc you made my day!!!!

My family was in Disney back in March, which was when I found this thread...yeah, I know I'm slow :rolleyes:. I was hoping to buy a Disney Dooney, but didn't care for some the patterns. DH found the 40th Anniversary Kristen and pointed it out to me...I bought it :yay:!! He caught me when my eyes hit the matching wristlet...he let me get that too :banana:.

After our trip I discovered there was a matching checkbook wallet :headache:. I didn't see any during my trip. Disney had them on-line, but were sold out and eventually took the item off their web-site :sad1:.

We ended up going back at the end of August, but I had no luck...after a serious manhunt. I decided to give up.

I saw your post and ordered myself one, then send DH an e-mail at work thanking him for the wallet he just bought me for christmas :rolleyes1. He was very happy that I got it. Now, I have the purse, wallet and wristlet :dance3:

Yeah! and WooHoo:cool1:Congratulations and enjoy for a long time :thumbsup2

But Cyber Monday is like Black Friday, but for online stores.

I THINK it's the Monday after Black Friday- online stores will have sales to make up for what they missed on Black Friday since everyone will be out shopping (or at least that was the theory when I worked retail.)

For those not in the USA, Black Friday is the Friday after US Thanksgiving, which is on a Thursday. Black Friday has huge sales in retail stores. Not sure I will ever be brave enough to cross the border (I'm in Canada) and shop on that day - way too insane for me. :)

For those not in the USA, Black Friday is the Friday after US Thanksgiving, which is on a Thursday. Black Friday has huge sales in retail stores. Not sure I will ever be brave enough to cross the border (I'm in Canada) and shop on that day - way too insane for me. :)

LOL I live in the states and avoid black friday like the plague,the only day worse for shopping is xmas eve

Lulu's mom, incase you don't look up at the right corner to see you have private messages, like I don't, I just saw yours today:confused3, please check yours:lmao:

This is off thread but not out of the neighborhood. for those who like Disney jewelry, swarovski has come out with new Disney jewelry. Go to www.swarovski.com and click on the left side where is says Disney. On the 2nd and 3rd page is new mickey and minnie jewelry. I personally want the Mickey bracelet and the Minnie earrings. They are beautiful. They have other earrings and necklaces as well. I called our store and they are at present only available online but hopefully the stores will get them in time for the holidays. Anyway, I love swarovski jewelry and was excited to see these new pieces. I am also a Hello Kitty fan and got their bracelet and earrings this past August when the line came out and I get more compliments on those pieces of jewelry than any other I have, not that I have a lot of jewelry. Back now to Disney Dooney and Bourke.:lmao:

And what are the coupons you are talking about. i want to know about those, also.:confused3

I don't know if this is what mouser_mom meant by coupons or not, but for awhile when you ate at some quick serve dining locations, a coupon good at select merchandise locations would be printed on the bottom of your receipt. As far as I know those haven't been around since last spring at DLR, I don't know about WDW.

We haven't had AP's for awhile now, but back when we kept ours current, we would get a coupon good for 20% off at select merchandise locations with our renewal. I'm not sure whether they're still sending those out or not. But if you know anyone who is renewing a premier or premium AP, it might be worth asking. Right now I believe they get 20% off anyway, so maybe they would be willing to pass their coupon on to someone who could use it. ;)

Other than the normal AP and Disney Visa discounts those are the only coupons I'm aware of.

This is off thread but not out of the neighborhood. for those who like Disney jewelry, swarovski has come out with new Disney jewelry. Go to www.swarovski.com and click on the left side where is says Disney. On the 2nd and 3rd page is new mickey and minnie jewelry. I personally want the Mickey bracelet and the Minnie earrings. They are beautiful. They have other earrings and necklaces as well. I called our store and they are at present only available online but hopefully the stores will get them in time for the holidays. Anyway, I love swarovski jewelry and was excited to see these new pieces. I am also a Hello Kitty fan and got their bracelet and earrings this past August when the line came out and I get more compliments on those pieces of jewelry than any other I have, not that I have a lot of jewelry. Back now to Disney Dooney and Bourke.:lmao:

Oooh! I am so excited for new swarovski jewlery. :yay::yay: It has been a few years since they have done any new Mickey or Minnie pieces. Before my Dooney addiction, getting a new swarovski necklace was my special trip purchase!

LOL I live in the states and avoid black friday like the plague,the only day worse for shopping is xmas eve

I agree, I will happily pay much much more for something than to venture out the day after Thankgiving for something...around here it's not too bad in the late afternoon or evening but mornings are just insane.
My DH is a firefighter/paramedic and the station he is assigned to is the one closest to the mall. You wouldn't believe the calls they have gotten on Black Friday :eek:

I'm glad I could enable another Disney Dooney addict. ;) I hope we get good placement. The CM told me delivery could be about 14 days because I chose the cheapest s/h cost they had, which was $29.95. Yikes!

Spoke to a CM today at Uptown Jewelers in regards to the new print and was told they now don't know when they will have it available for sale. Visited downtown disney again today...no new print. But I did find another wallet with excellent placement and a messenger with fabulous placement too!! If anyone is needing either, I have an extra bag and wallet if someone is looking for one. :goodvibes If I don't hear from anyone by tomorrow afternoon, I will return them.

I have been to all three locations this week several times and still they remain to be seen as of tonight. But will keep my fingers crossed that they show up by Saturday. :wizard:

The park store that had the most wallets was Uptown Jewelers. The Emporium did not have any disney dooneys. The store at HS had some 40th dooneys..mainly messengers and a few wallets. World of disney and Tren-D had the best selection of 40th when I was there earlier this week. Tomorrow, I will be back at MK and downtown disney on the "hunt" for the new print. :upsidedow

Thanks for the update - keeping my fingers crossed for you - & sending LOTS of pixie dust :wizard: - that you come across your bag before you have to leave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter