Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVCsince02

LOVES CAKE
I can't believe we've been talking about this for 2 whole threads! :rolleyes1:laughing:

Let's talk handbags!!

Disney has partnered with Dooney & Bourke and is making great handbags. They can be found in all four theme parks, Downtown Disney, and in many resort gift shops.

There are also special edition bags. Specifically Disney Cruise Line has their own line of Disney Dooney's. Also Disneyland has a 55th Anniversary edition line.

Feel free to post pictures of your collection!

If you are on facebook, join our fan group. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=144858772203757

Where you can find these:

Walt Disney World
Uptown Jewelers @ MK
World of Disney @ DTD
TrenD @ DTD
Sunset Couture @ DHS
Summer Lace @ GF
Fittings & Fairings @ Yacht Club
BayView Gifts @ Contemporary
MouseGears @ EPCOT
BouTIKI @ Polynesian

Disneyland
Vault 28, Downtown Disney
WOD, Downtown Disney
Disney Clothiers, Main Street DL
Jewel of Orleans, New Orleans Square DL
Greetings From CA, Entry Plaza DCA
Gone Hollywood, Hollywood Backlot DCA
Grand Californian Gift Shop
Disneyland Hotel Gift Shop

Also on DisneyShooping.com

Disney Cruise Line bags:
Most patterns and styles can be purchased online or Disney Cruise Line.

Aulani, Hawaii:
Only be purchased at the resort.

To contact Dooney & Bourke:
(800) 347-5000"

Dooney & Bourke
1 Regent Street
Norwalk, CT 06855

Bags and prices (subject to change)

White Sketch (Version #1) RETIRED
Wristlet $49
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $175

White Sketch (Version #2)
Wristlet $49
Tassel $150
Medium Tote $190
Lucy $210
Large Tote $225
Weekender Large Duffle $395

Black Wonder
Wristlet $49
Barrel $180
Tassel $210
Large Tote $220

Brown Wonder Mickey:
Champsac (hobo style) $220
Triple Zip (cross body) $75
Checkbook wallet $175
Medium Wristlet $49

Canvas Blue Mickey and Pink Minnie purses
Domed Satchel $175
Pouchette $60
Erica - Pink (only found in some TJMaxx stores)

Colored Park Sketch (pink, blue, yellow, green, purple)
Letter Carrier (cross body) $155
Wristlet $49

Denim Erica (pink or blue) $145

Pop Princess (white or black)
Wristlet $70
Satchel $220
Tote $220

Balloon Mickey Mouse (white or black)
Wristlet $49
Mini Margot $145
Patty Pouchette $145
Susanna $270
Drawstring $225
Collette $200

Disneyland 55th Anniversary
Messenger $255
Wristlet $70
Crossbody $155
Checkbook Wallet $175
Bucket $250
Tote $270

Walt Disney World 40th Anniversary
Wristlet $49
Letter carrier $155
Checkbook Wallet $175
Bucket $250
Cross body $255
Kristen Tote $295

DCL White Sketch
Wristlet $49 (white, red, navy, and yellow)
Tassel $150
Medium Cindy Tote $190
Large Tote $225
Weekender Large Duffle $395

Dream DCL Inaugural
Zip Wristlet $45
Letter Carrier $155
Small Tote $195
Susanna $260

Black and White Stripe
Wristlet $45
Large Gwenny Tote $185

Red and White Stripe (with navy Mickey)
Wristlet $45
Large Erica $150

Minnie Bow
dlr_disneyvault28.html

Wristlet – $49
Small Patty Pouchette – $145
Medium East West Shopper – $235

Aulani
Aulani.jpg

Aulani2.jpg

Comic Collection
Wristlet - $49
Barrel - $
Tote - $
doo596532SMALL.jpg

bar959654SMALL.jpg

wis976434SMALL.jpg

Heading down to the World on Wednesday, and I really hope I come home with a lovely new bag... :)

Very nice start to the new thread. I love that you put so much info in the first few posts. :thumbsup2

A couple of additions:

Balloon Wristlet: $49

DL55 Checkbook Wallet: $175

Fantastic first page! Thanks for all the great info all in one place, so convenient. Yay, Disney and Dooney collaboration! Maybe there'll be more styles soon!:love:

Wow, another Disney Dooney & Bourke thread!! We are truly addicted to these purses!:)

I was reading a report on the Dream and apparently there is a Dooney Dream bag...this person said that they were not out on the cruise she was on and that she was told by the CMs that the bags would debut on the maiden voyage. Surely, they wouldn't be exclusive to the MV passengers? Anybody else heard/read about these bags?

I was reading a report on the Dream and apparently there is a Dooney Dream bag...this person said that they were not out on the cruise she was on and that she was told by the CMs that the bags would debut on the maiden voyage. Surely, they wouldn't be exclusive to the MV passengers? Anybody else heard/read about these bags?

Could you please share where you read that? I would like to read it too.

I arrive Friday, sure wish there would be some new cute design when I get there LOL!!!

Nice to have a new thread :dance3: :thanks: I am hoping for some new Disney Dooneys soon :woohoo: I am also hoping that they have a Dooney event for the World's 40th like they had for Disneyland's 55th pixiedust: If so, I just might plan a quick trip down :yay: How far in advance was that event announced??

I'm sure there will be plenty of maiden voyage specific merchandise, so it's possible. Or maybe it's a new DCL D&B line that will also be available on subsequent cruises, but they're waiting to debut it on the maiden voyage.
We should know soon.

Awesome and thank you. I have a friend going on that cruise. She offered to give a full report with pictures.:banana:

Good deal!

Just to make us all jealous... I met several folks who were disembarking the Wonder Sunday morning, hitting Disneyland, then hopping on a plane so they could be onboard the Dream Wednesday. How fun would that be?!

BTW, I meant to take pictures of the DCL D&B bags to post here, but I found out that a two night cruise goes by waay too quickly. I never actually made it to the shops with camera in hand. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter