Don't know where the crowds are...

minnierocks

DIS Veteran
but they were not at DHS today! Seriously...I was bracing myself for the spring break crowds and I was pleasantly surprised today. We arrived at the park about 10 am (opening time was 9 am) and walked back to TSM. I got fast passes for a return time of 2:45 pm and then we got in line. Wait time said 50 minutes but it was more like 40 minutes. We walked on The Great Movie Ride, Backlot Tour, waited 15 minutes for ToT and 25 for RnRC, there was no wait for The Little Mermaid. We didn't really wait for anything at all...It was a great day!!! :goodvibes

but they were not at DHS today! Seriously...I was bracing myself for the spring break crowds and I was pleasantly surprised today. We arrived at the park about 10 am (opening time was 9 am) and walked back to TSM. I got fast passes for a return time of 2:45 pm and then we got in line. Wait time said 50 minutes but it was more like 40 minutes. We walked on The Great Movie Ride, Backlot Tour, waited 15 minutes for ToT and 25 for RnRC, there was no wait for The Little Mermaid. We didn't really wait for anything at all...It was a great day!!! :goodvibes

They were all with us at Animal Kingdom today! It was unbelievable. I almost had a heart attack walking into the park - groups of high school teens were being dropped off everywhere.

The thing I was most upset about was we were supposed to go to DHS today but I changed our itinerary based on what touring plans said - NEVER again!!! Touring plans obviously had no idea that hordes of high school groups would be at Animal Kingdom today. We are a rope drop family and still had a nice time, but I realized I should have stuck with TGM and not changed our plan.

Epcot had EMH hours tonight and was super crowded as well. I have a feeling that today is the start of a heavy spring break week.

....You do NOT want to be in Hollywood studios when its crowded.....small park + elbow to elbow congestion = much frustration

Friday night is Epcot's EMH. It's madness over there, ALL DAY !

We were at HS yesterday also, and agree, very light crowds. Left park around 1:30 after doing everything we wanted. We actually went to Epcot last night for EMH since we had dinner at flying fish (excellent). We thought it was incredibly light for an evening emh. It was one of the most enjoyable nights ever at WDW! Walked the world showcase, relaxed, and then rode Soarn right at midnight with 10 min. wait. Finally got my wife to try it (motion sickness) and she loved it! We too are die hard TGM'rs and it has worked like a charm all week, but sometimes you just have to try something different especially if you are not trying to see all the biggies at once.

I agree, HS is probably the worst park to have crowds in, all the streets are so narrow. Last year we ended leaving early because we could barely do anything.

They were all with us at Animal Kingdom today! It was unbelievable. I almost had a heart attack walking into the park - groups of high school teens were being dropped off everywhere.

The thing I was most upset about was we were supposed to go to DHS today but I changed our itinerary based on what touring plans said - NEVER again!!! Touring plans obviously had no idea that hordes of high school groups would be at Animal Kingdom today. We are a rope drop family and still had a nice time, but I realized I should have stuck with TGM and not changed our plan.

Epcot had EMH hours tonight and was super crowded as well. I have a feeling that today is the start of a heavy spring break week.

Interesting! Touring Plans had per park crowd estimates of 4.9 for DHS and 8.9 for AK....

They were with us the week before!!! We went to DHS Thursday, Mar. 17, thinking it would be the perfect day to go - no EMH, no F!, closed at 7:00 p.m. How wrong we were!!!!!

We got there at RD (or pretty close to it) and by the time my kids made it to the Fast Pass line for TSM, the line was a 20 minute wait - for Fast Passes!!! Crazy!

Interesting! Touring Plans had per park crowd estimates of 4.9 for DHS and 8.9 for AK....

But, when she made her plans it probably didn't say that. I have been watching for the week I am going and Touring plans just seems to have no idea. Every time I check it it changes. Now I've gotten to the point where I just check it for a good laugh.

They were with us the week before!!! We went to DHS Thursday, Mar. 17, thinking it would be the perfect day to go - no EMH, no F!, closed at 7:00 p.m. How wrong we were!!!!!

We got there at RD (or pretty close to it) and by the time my kids made it to the Fast Pass line for TSM, the line was a 20 minute wait - for Fast Passes!!! Crazy!

I was there for rope drop that day. Rope drop was at least 5 minutes early. I got a FP at 9:05 for TSM and rode RnRC with less than 10 minute wait (sent text at 9:15 to my wife who was attending a conference that I had one FP and already ridden RnR). I got another FP for TSM at 10:05 and we used these two FP's later that evening.

I left the park at 10:40am and FP's for TSM were gone. People were still streaming in the park. Posted wait time for TSM was 105 minutes and 90 minutes for RnRC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!