• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Donald's Defiant Dashers 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tried a reservation for 10 people at 4pm and that was available as well as 3:45 and 4:15. So it seems they are wide open then. I think we can just walk up.

Yeah, I think it's early enough that it shouldn't be a problem. I cancelled our ADR for Kouzzina and checked in online. :thumbsup2

Hi Ducks,

Wow, am I the only Duck here not flying to MCO this week?!?!? Just wanted to wish you guys all the best. I will be thinking of you on Saturday and Sunday! :thumbsup2

One of my New Years Resolutions is to run a Disney Half Marathon in 2012. Which means that hopefully I will get to meet up with some of you this year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We just got back from a week in Vermont and had a blast XC and downhill skiing every day. Now, back to my running shoes. No snow here in Jersey!

Oh someone post pics, either here or on Facebook, so I can see everyone! So excited for you guys (and a tad bit jealous)...

Good Luck,
Robyn XO

I so wish you were joining us, Robyn! :goodvibes And I'm sure someone (if not all of us) will post pictures on Facebook over the weekend and then here when we return home. You'll get sick of seeing our mugs! :rolleyes1

Robyn, your Vermont pictures were AWESOME!
I so want to go there one day.

I'll be posting pics on Facebook during the weekend (since I'm a freak) & along the race! Hope to meet you soon since we're so close in Jersey.

Karin

Wow, am I the only Duck here not flying to MCO this week?!?!?

Um, Robyn...didn't you know that ducks fly south in the winter? What are you doing staying in Jersey?!? :rotfl:

I ran 8 miles on Saturday and felt so good, I ran 8.5 and could have kept going, but decided I'd better stop. I'll run an easy 10K tomorrow, then relax until Saturday morning.

It was relieving to read on the OFFICIAL thread that Thursday night sleep is more important than Friday night sleep. Thursday night will be in my own bed, so with a little medicinal help, I should sleep like a baby :angel: before flying to MCO on Friday morning.

See y'all in a few days!

I actually ordered a fan and had it shipped to Pop so that I can have my white noise and hopefully a better night's sleep! I'm also considering taking a Tylenol PM on Saturday night to help me sleep. I figure I have several hours waiting for my turn to run so any grogginess will be gone by then.

Carissa - Just in case you thought I forgot...I didn't! I'm bringing pics of my house in Houston this weekend to WDW for you to see. Trying to get decent pics of new furniture, etc. You know, taking Grandma Alice pictures of my house this week! :rotfl:

Guess I need to start thinking about packing, too...:confused:

Hello Ducks. Looking forward to RACE Day!!

Should be great temperatures Saturday. Currently it is 41 in Gainesville, FL, tonight Lows in low 20's Brrr. Not normal for current temps. here Glad this is not AM race temperature!! LOL :goodvibes

Did 8 miles yesterday as my last big workout. 13 minute miles walking pace.
Getting excited for SATURDAY!

Did my SW check-in and got on the A list. I am ready!

I have a friend who lives in Orlando, and she posted on another thread it was supposed to be 27 tomorrow morning. I hope we do not have another 2010! Last year's temps were much better.

See you real soon!

It's supposed to warm up, Augie. Temps are looking similar to last year. I can't check in with SW until tomorrow.

Happy Wednesday Ducks!

Ok so no one else chimed in..but I will be near the massage tent at the start on both Saturday and Sunday around 4:30am. If anyone wants to meet up and take a pic, text me! Send me a pm with your cell number if you don't already have mine...and I'll text you.

Otherwise, I'll see some of you on Friday afternoon, and some on Saturday at Raglan Rd at 4pm! Can't wait!

Robyn~Wish you were joining us! Hey, do your first half next January...when I will be there... ;) I'm not doing any other Disney races this year.

I've got a million things to do before I leave Friday morning..so I better scoot! See ya soon! :donald:

Ok. I will try to catch up for the photo op at 4- 4:30AM Sat.

Yes I can do Ragland Rd Saturday at 4PM in DTD as well.

See you then! :cool1:

Colleen

I plan on attending Friday night's TOT drop (from the ground only) :rotfl:
Saturday AM's photo shoot/meet & afternoon in DTD (crossing fingers)

We are up meeting Saturday morning by the massage tent and I'll be Sunday morning to attempt my first full. The objective is to finish, that's it not worried about time. I look forward to meeting you guys this weekend. You all be safe in your travels.

Tim

Hi everyone,
I have been here for 1 day so far and even though I don't think I am prepared for Saturdays half, seeing thing set up along the roads has got me pretty excited.
Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.
Joe:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter