"Does Peter have to come to Disney with Us???"

I agree with Hope--I had a similar experience with my stepfather too. For the longest time he felt more like a father to me than my own dad did but my dad and I have since mended our relationship (he is after all coming along on our trip too. :goodvibes)

Love the favors--cute bags! So many successful wedding plans. :thumbsup2 Gotta love when things come together. DEFINITELY get it in writing--you got to protect yourself!

Way to keep working out!! I wish it would warm up--I much rather run/walk outside but it way too cold for me to do it right (at least for me). I have a harder time motivating myself to get on the elliptical. I want to lose the weight I still have lingering from my fertility treatments--not far it should take twice as long to loose it as it did to put it on! :laughing: :confused:

I wish the park were out too--should be soon!!!! :yay:

I love the favors! Too cute! My best friend's mom offered to make as many as I need of these butter ball cookies that I love for favors, so I think we'll be going with that! They'll most likely be wrapped like yours!

The scrapbook page is awesome!! My aunt told me last night that she used her guest book as a scrap book. Of course there were many pages left in it, she used those for honeymoon pics and pics from the wedding of course. So, I think i'm going to do that too!

Ok, what the heck is wrong with Disboards today....I already wrote up my nice update and poof pixiedust: it disappeared. Look, Disboards, I only have limited time when the boss man is not looking over my shoulder so for me to type for 20 minutes just to have it all go poof is just not right!!! Anyhow....

I really appreciate Stephanie and Hope commenting on what may be going on with Victoria and her reluctance on having Peter come with us. I truly believe I do spend quality time with her doing "girly stuff" but maybe I should work a little harder at it. Poor girl....by the time I get home from work I'm so tired and there is still plenty to do in the house. I should definitely play Wii Fit with her so that way we could both get some exercise! I bet she'd like that. She is on her new laptop ALOT so we really can't do that together. I'll think of something.

This past weekend we went to Chuck E Cheese for her birthday with her friend Sabrina. ICK!!! That place was so packed that we left with our tokens in hand. We all looked at the calendar and agreed that we would go back on March 17th in the afternoon. They have an early release day from school and I'll ask for the afternoon off. I can't imagine it would be too busy on a Wednesday afternoon, so that should be fun. We were able to get some pictures and even got a picture with Chuck and Peter! OMG!!!

DSCF2298.jpg

I'm going to drive that man insane in Disney!!! I will hopefully be able to download the pictures tonight from her birthday to share with you. Peter also spent time putting new brake pads on my car (couldn't be because I speed and slam on my brakes, could it??? :confused3) and continued with building his closet. Victoria had Sabrina sleep over on Saturday night, so that was fun. She got 2 new Webkinz so they were busy playing online with those. We had bday cake of course!!
DSCF2303.jpg

I did my typical cleaning of the animal cages (isn't it time for them to go outside for the summer yet???? :cool2:), laundry, washing floors, etc. This week Maine is actually expecting snow ---- my lawn is bare right now ---- what a strange winter this has been! I'm not complaining!!!! :)

I looked over my Disney plans and yes, I keep rearranging stuff. Actually I'm a big cheater and look at Hope's, Karen's, Janine's and Pam's plans and copy them --- that way if they don't work out I have someone else to blame!!! :lmao: Seriously, I'm having trouble on my Sea World days. I plan on spending 2 days at Sea World so on one of them we will come back early and have a TS at DTD or one of the resorts since I don't have park hoppers. Now it's deciding which one.....decisions, decisions.....I'm really thinking of Wolfgang Puck's but Victoria is such a fussy eater! I don't know if she'll eat anything fancy. I just wish the hours would come out like all of you! I can't wait to make my ADR's!!!! I really don't want to go to DisneyQuest either, but Victoria really wants to. I just don't know. I don't think we should pay extra for basically "arcade" games when we will be getting an arcade card for the hotel as part of our package. Victoria doesn't seem to have the concept of money! :sad2:

Oh, speaking of which, you all will be so proud of me......Since it was Victoria's bday and she got bday cards with money in them, I would get home first, open the card, take the money out and replace it with disney dollars I made up off of the Disign boards. So now instead of cash that she would immediately spend on something silly, she will have $80 on a Disney gift card!!! This way here, she will carry the gift card in her lanyard pouch and will have access to her own money. I thought I was quite the smart cookie about that one! :teeth: My mom goes "How did they know where to buy them?" -- meaning the Disney dollars. I had to take her aside and tell her I made them up on the computer! Too funny!! :yay:

Back to work for me now --- although you all know I will peek every once in a while!!!! ;)

I love the favors! Too cute! My best friend's mom offered to make as many as I need of these butter ball cookies that I love for favors, so I think we'll be going with that! They'll most likely be wrapped like yours!

The scrapbook page is awesome!! My aunt told me last night that she used her guest book as a scrap book. Of course there were many pages left in it, she used those for honeymoon pics and pics from the wedding of course. So, I think i'm going to do that too!

Wow, Pam....I never thought of using my guest book as a scrapbook.....oh, wait....I don't even have a guest book yet.....I've got to work on that one. Thanks for liking my favors. I had fun doing them!!! ;)

Happy Belated Birthday to Victoria! 12! Wow. Well, at least I can watch you for the next couple years and that will help me when Savannah gets to 12! :p

So, you don't have hoppers either, huh? I'm throwing around the idea of not getting them either! I introduced the idea to Rey, I'm going to let it marinate a bit. I guess it will depend on those hours! Argh...it should be in the next week! I'm off to check the site that always gets them a few days before the official site:
http://www.disneytravelagents.com/S...pdf/ParkHours/WDW_Operating_Calendar_Sept.pdf

Oh and I have to go update my PTR with our Fox & The Hound movie day pics!

Oh and Ann, I ALWAYS copy my posts right before I hit the submit reply button, just in case something goes wrong. Do you know how to copy? You just left click and hold to highlight what you typed and then right click on the highlighted area and you can copy it. Then if something happens you can just right click and hit paste and you don't have to retype the whole thing!!

Happy birthday Victoria!! I hope you get back to Chuck E Cheese when it is less crowded. I really do not like going anywhere near that place if it is busy.

I like your slip of Disney Dollars into your daughter's cards! What a great (and sneaky) idea!! I am sure she will be thanking you when she can pick out stuff at Disney world!! The trick is convincing her not to spend it all right away!!

Karen: I have been debating PHs too but DH is adamant about keeping them. I did make one slight change to our plans that is only possible since we have PH. I am waiting to verify everything with the hours. Should be anytime...:surfweb:

Thanks Stephanie and Karen --- I'll tell Victoria you both said happy birthday. She'll probably look at me and go "you were on the Disboards AGAIN???!!!" Someday that child will understand the wisdom of the Disboards.

So........I am now thinking about changing my ressies to ASMu. Everyone seems to be staying there now and I don't want to be lonely over at Pop, even though Janine will be there. I've looked at the resort map and different resort pictures and it looks nice. I think I'd want to stay at the Rock Inn as both Peter and Victoria would get a kick out of the guitar icons and piano pool. If anyone has any pictures threads that I may not have seen (ok, like you all would know which ones I've checked out, huh???:confused3) please send them along. I would especially like to check out the Rock Inn buildings. I also like the activities list that happens around the guitar pool. It seems like they have more to do there than at Pop and I don't think Victoria would appreciate all the retro things at Pop. She'll say I'm old......:rolleyes1

I'm back on the exercise wagon.....ok, well at least yesterday and today. Yesterday I worked out on the Wii Fit plus for 1/2 hour and tonight I am going over to the Wellness Center for Total Body Workout class. Our trainer, Russ, is a maniac, but it feels good to complete his class. It's 45 minutes of punishment.....ok, maybe not punishment, but it will feel that way in the morning!!!! That's if I can move then......:lmao: Can't I come walk with Karen and Hope???

Ann, have you stayed at Pop before? If you haven't, I think it's definitely something you should do at least once! We aren't staying there b/c we have already been, I'm hoping that ASMU is as nice! Poor Janine, she'll be left all alone! :laughing:

Ann, have you stayed at Pop before? If you haven't, I think it's definitely something you should do at least once! We aren't staying there b/c we have already been, I'm hoping that ASMU is as nice! Poor Janine, she'll be left all alone! :laughing:

No, I've never stayed on property before....oh, I'm soooooo confused.....:confused3. I still have time to decide. I figure I'll only change the ressie if and when the free dining comes out. My poor TA deserves to only change my ressie once. :cutie:

Nice birthday pics from Chuck e Cheese!!! Happy Birthday!!!

So, Victoria is a picky eater too huh? Emily is really bad too! I have to go through all of the CS spots like I did last trip and make sure there is options for her! She has been getting better with trying things though!

Nice birthday pics from Chuck e Cheese!!! Happy Birthday!!!

So, Victoria is a picky eater too huh? Emily is really bad too! I have to go through all of the CS spots like I did last trip and make sure there is options for her! She has been getting better with trying things though!

Oh, Victoria is terrible!!! And the items she does like are total carbs!!! She loves spaghetti, noodles, etc. Buffets are the best bet for us as she can try something and if she doesn't like it, she goes back for something different.

Thanks Karen, but I think I'm definitely going with All Star Music now. I've already contacted my TA and am just waiting for her to get back to me. ;)

Aww poor Janine--she will be left by her lonesome at Pop. Have you heard from her? I keep checking back at her PTR every so often but nothing for awhile. I wonder if she is just busy and waiting for the darn September hours to come out!! (I don't know about you all but I check morning and night to see if they are up--hopefully tomorrow :confused3)

Ann, you have to go with where you think is best your family. If you think Victoria is going to be happier at ASMU than go for it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter