"Does Peter have to come to Disney with Us???"

It's official!! We are now staying at the All Star Music. I just think both Peter and Victoria will like it better than Pop. As for me --- heck, I'm in Disney -- I could be staying in a cardboard box and I'd be happy. :lmao: Ok, maybe that's a little bit of an exaggeration, but still kind of true!

I've been working on my itinerary and here's how it's shaping up so far:

Sep 23rd, Thurs
arrive at WDW
DTD
dinner at Planet Hollywood (a must for Victoria)

Sep 24th Fri
EPCOT DAY hopefully at rope drop
dinner at Le Cellier
pick a pearl at Japan

Sep 25th Sat
HS DAY (emh 8 - 9am)
Toy Story Mania first thing!
dinner at Sci Fi

Sep 26th Sun
HS DAY
FANTASMIC dinner pkg at Hollywood & Vine

Sep 27th Mon
AK DAY (EMH 8AM - 9AM)
6pm dinner at 1900 Park Fare

Sep 28th Tues
DO NOTHING DAY @ HOTEL
dinner at Cape May

Sep 29th Wed
MK DAY
breakfast at Crystal Palace
dinner at Tony's
stay for Spectro & Wishes

Sep 30th Thur
EPCOT DAY
breakfast at O'hana
possible Illuminations cruise if I can find one

Oct 1st Friday
AK DAY
Tusker House for lunch
MNSSHP!!!!!

October 2nd and 3rd are Sea World days
3RD --- dinner at DTD Captain Jacks

Oct 4th
VERY SAD LEAVING WDW DAY

So, that's the version as it stands today. I don't know what I'm more excited for --- the wedding or Disney???? :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :rolleyes1 :cheer2: :lmao: :cool1: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :hippie: :lovestruc :flower3:

Ok, I just wanted to use some icons...hee hee!!! I will be booking flights in March so my times will be more exact! OMG!!!! It's really happening!!!!

YES, I CAN BE MORBID......

Tonight Peter, Victoria and I are watching a movie together......

THE STEPFATHER

I know.....Too Funny!!!!!! :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Not big MK fans? I notice you only have one day--not that is a bad thing--scheduled there. Two days at HS which means hopefully four rides on TSM!!

I had a similiar thought when hours were posted--it makes it seem so much more real to me. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Stepfather? You are crazy (in a good way ;))

Your plans look great Ann! You have lots of good food in your future! :)

Plans look great Ann! Are you guys going to be on the DDPX2?? You said something about 11 ADR's?????

Ok, correct me if I am wrong, but we are staying 11 nights, so isn't that 11 TS credits each????

Not big MK fans? I notice you only have one day--not that is a bad thing--scheduled there. Two days at HS which means hopefully four rides on TSM!!

I had a similiar thought when hours were posted--it makes it seem so much more real to me. :thumbsup2

:rotfl: Stepfather? You are crazy (in a good way ;))

Yeah, I figure we will have enough of MK with the MNSSHP and one full day. I've never been on TSM, so this will be fun (I think). I hope it lives up to the hype!

And yes, Victoria and I love horror movies.....this time we can pick on Peter since he will be a stepfather!!!!!!

Plans look good! I just sat down to put mine together now they we got some hours on Disney's website!!!!:banana:

Yes......they were a long time coming, huh????

Well DUH! I didn't count up your days and I was confused about the 11 TS meals! Makes more sense now that I'm using my BRAIN! :rolleyes:

Well DUH! I didn't count up your days and I was confused about the 11 TS meals! Makes more sense now that I'm using my BRAIN! :rolleyes:

You are too cute!!!!

I looked at the tie dye kit I bought this time around last night and it DOES have the soda ash.....shhhhh...if Peter's shirt comes out better than mine, I'm just going to swap!!! Hee Hee!!!! :lmao:

Both Pam and I will be at HS on the 25th for emh in the am.....I told her on her report that I'd race her to TSM!! There's my half marathon for this trip!!!! :rotfl2:

Oh, depending on how hot it is, I may fall down before we're even halfway there. I'm so garsh darn lazy! I gotta do a lot of walking this summer, i'll tell you that!

I know ---- I should be posting it........I didn't bring my planner to work today or else I do that right now for you. Unlike some (who shall remain nameless....Hope, Karen.....) I don't know mine by heart. Silly me!!! :lmao:

HA! You are funny. Hope might know hers, but have to keep looking at my new plans over and over b/c I've changed them so many times, I can't keep track of what we are doing! :laughing:

So will you post them tonight???? Tomorrow will you remember your binder??? We're just going to have to harass you until you post them. :rolleyes1

Wait, you mean everyone doesn't look at a map and mentally walk through their plans thus imprinting them in their memory. :confused3

:rotfl:

Seriously, I think you just might be too distracted by all this wedding business. :lmao:

Oh, you know me.......Disney or wedding.....Disney or wedding.......I just don't know what's more important to focus on!!

So many choices!! Work, Disney, Wedding, Victoria :) Don't worry--I have not figured out my touring plans yet either as I am waiting to see if I get the ADRs I want. :thumbsup2

Heck, I still need to post the last of my two Our Wishes, No Thank Yous and Sprinkles lists. ;) I need to do those before I can even think about touring plans. :rotfl:

Ok, I'll bite......

what are Our Wishes, No Thank Yous and Sprinkles lists?????

And I did go home for lunch (as Victoria is home sick and I live 1/2 of 1 mile away ---- yes, not even a mile away from work) and I now have MY PLANNER! Now to convince the supervisor (or at least not get caught) that posting my itinerary is of the utmost importance!!!!! :rotfl:

Oh, i'm sure when you tell her it's disney planning she'll totally understand the importance. Or... maybe you should just hide it :confused3

I don't know my plans by heart, but I know I soon will. By the time I got to Disney in May, I didn't even have to consult my schedule. I'd looked at it over a thousand times by then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter