Does anyone use a weight loss supplement?

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by Queen of the WDW Scene, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Queen of the WDW Scene

Queen of the WDW Scene DIS Veteran

I've lost 30lbs since mid April of last year.

I've done it through eating better, drinking lots of water, and walking about 2.5 miles almost every day.

I had also been taking a weight loss supplement called Fastin.
    I found that while I don't think it actually helped me lose any of the weight I do believe it helped to give me the energy I needed to get up and get motivated to exercise and eat better.
    I stopped taking it after I ran out in September and noticed it became much harder to get up and get going again.
    In December I decided to try some caffeine pills because I don't like coffee.
    It does help a little but the weight loss supplement helps soooo much more so today I decided to order some more and I'll receive it in a few days.

I just feel like I need that burst of energy in the morning to get myself going so that I can be motivated to lose at least 20 more pounds.

Just curious if anyone uses a supplement to aid in your journey to health and fitness?

2. HelenShaw

HelenShaw Earning My Ears

Well done dear,
    I really appreciate for your hard work that you have done for losing weight. I totally agree with you that weight loss supplements help a lot in burning out the body fat. My sister has been using the weight loss supplement for her weight loss on her nutritionist suggestion. She has been using it from 2 months and surprisingly has lost 40lbs in a very short period. Supplements do help a lot in making the body free from fat and even one can get more health benefits from it. I am really impressed by the result, she got after the usage of supplement.