Does anyone know about a show on EE or anyother

Darryl York

Earning My Ears
Disney show? I had heard somewhere that a show was coming on talking about the making of the ride Expedition Everest. If so, when and where will it be on?

Thanks
Darryl

Darryl York said:
Disney show? I had heard somewhere that a show was coming on talking about the making of the ride Expedition Everest. If so, when and where will it be on?

Thanks
Darryl

There are a few scheduled...have to check and I'll get back to you!

Darryl York said:

Thanks
Darryl

Okay...here we are...EE Journey to Sacred Lands...Travel Channel - Sun. april 9 at 8pm est "Disney Imagineering team travels through the Himalayas to study every nuance of culture, architecture and customs,to research and produce an accurate replica" for this ride.

Building a Thrill Ride: EE - Science Channel - Mon. Apr. 10 @ 9 pm est and then the Discovery Channel on Apr. 12 @ 8 pm est
"Behind the scenes look at the technology, engineering, and creativity harnessed to build one of the most elaborate roller coasters in thrill-ride history-Viewers will see the transformation from a five-acre sleepy cow pasture into a 200' mountain and Nepalese village, while the special reveals the step-by-step process, culminating in the unveiling of the replica of one of the most mystical and majestic mountains in the world. Viewers will also meet the revered protector of the mountain, the yeti, brought to life through awe-inspiring technology and painstaking detail, down to the individual strands of hair in the creature's pelt."

I know Jeff Corwin has a show on April 15th, 8pm Eastern on Animal Planet and then the Travel Channel has one on April 9th at 8pm Eastern. You might want to re-check the times, and I think the Discovery Channel is going to have one on around that same time of April! I know I can't wait to see them. :cool1:

discovery channel will have something. I don't know when. Here's what I found outside of ak when we were there last week.
100_2350.jpg

This Sunday, April 9th, at 8:00p.m. on the travel channel. I heard that all the all the channels like History, National Gepgraphic, and Travel are all doing something on Expedition Everest.

from www.allearsnet.com..i just got a newletter this am with the list of programs and times
"The official opening of Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain will be hyped the week of April 9, as Discovery Networks, in conjunction with Disney and Conservation International, debut several original Everest-themed programs.

--Travel Channel on Sunday, April 9 at 8 p.m. (EST) debuts "Expedition Everest: Journey to Sacred Lands," with Joe Rohde, Creative Executive, Walt Disney Imagineering, as he traveled in the Himalayas to research and replicate the culture, architecture, and customs of the region for the new Disney attraction.

-- Science Channel on Monday, April 10 at 9 p.m. (EST) and Discovery Channel on Wednesday, April 12 at 8 p.m. (EST) debut "Building a Thrill Ride: Expedition Everest" with a behind-the-scenes look at the technology, engineering, and creativity that made Expedition Everest a reality.

-- Animal Planet on Saturday, April 15 at 8 p.m. (EST) premieres "Corwin's Quest: Realm of the Yeti," with Jeff Corwin and an elite team of scientists on a mission to search out new animal species in a remote and unexplored area of the Himalayas in Nepal.

Now through April 8, visitors to Animal Kingdom can preview these programs at a display located in the main entrance to the park. For more information on these broadcasts, visit www.everesttheexperience.com."

-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter