Do You Ring A Disney Song? (Ringtones)

Myxer had the Boo To You song from the parade. Is that what you were looking for?

They also have the monorial spiel available.

I followed the directions for verizon last night, but am still waiting for it to come through...

We downloaded some of the ringtones last night to our verizon phones. Some of the emails (from my personal email account with the ringtone added as an attachment) just didn't come through. I think one in particular had to be sent 3, maybe 4 times before it hit my phone as a text message.

I have tried to get ring tones from mxyer for my tmobile phone but it won't let me, anyone else have problems getting ring tones. It sends me the link when I type it in it says it won't go thru.

I had trouble with my t-mobile too. Ended up being that I needed to have internet connection on the phone.

My home phone (mickey phone) has Small World,zippa dee doo dah,, OH BOY (mickey talking), mickey mouse club march. I switch off when i want a new one.
my cell phone is Jiminy Cricket singing When you wish upon a star. i think i also have beauty and the beast on there too somewhere.

I have Crush & Squirt, from Finding nemo, talking for when my DH calls (Woow that was so cool...You so totally rock Squirt....Now give me some fin...noggin....Duuuude!). I love that!

DH has the theme from POTC for his ring tone & ring back.

I got Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride from Lilo & Stitch from myxer.com, but cannot get it installed as a ringtone (something new is going on between verizon & myxer) :sad2: I had to email it to myself & now I can't get it as a ringtone (but I can listen to it from my playlist) :confused3

I am glad to see there are others like me out there!! I always have a Disney Ring Tone! Or Jimmy buffett or Kenney Chesney, but usually Disney. It is especially helpful to get a call while shopping - as it makes me to remember to pinch my pennies and save for our Disney vacation. :goodvibes

If you go to myxer.com you can get free Disney ring tones sent to your phone. You do have to make sure that you have text on your phone because that's how the ring tones are sent.

I will have to check that out. Not sure if others have asked, but is there a fee or hidden fee included??

Right now i have So This Is Love from Snow-White... I will change that to DHs profile. I also have or have had:
Bibbity Bobbity Boo
Little Wonders
Zip a dee Doo Dah
Black PEarl
Pirates - Yo Ho
Bare Necessities
Cindarella - a wish is a dream that your heart makes (was very quiet I could never hear it...)
NExt to Download: When you Wish Upon a Star
Friend in Me
Anythingf rom NEmo
Mickey Mouse Club House song

I would love "somewhere beyond the sea" as my ringer, but US Cellular doesnt have it :(

I have even done my MySpace pages and songs in full Disney Layout! Looked especially nice after we got home from WDW and I added all our Disney Pictures and Photopass pictures!!

What a fun thread! :woohoo:

I have several ringtones on my Samsung Blackjack and I am going to put more on (especially for the holidays).
My DH - The main theme from PotC : The Black Pearl soundtrack
My mom - The main theme from Raiders of the Lost Arc
My DS's school & my alarm for our ADR for our Disney trip - Mickey Mouse March
Anyone else - The Emperial March from Star Wars

I also have the main them from Dances with Wolves, but have not assigned it to anyone yet.

I used to have the theme from The Lion King (I Just Can't Wait to be King). Now I have "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2.....I did that mostly to make my kids laugh, but it actually kind of describes me:).

Now I have "Fabulous" from High School Musical 2.....I did that mostly to make my kids laugh, but it actually kind of describes me:).

:rotfl: My DD made me put this on my cell phone too! My DH says it describes me to a "T"! C'mon, who doesn't want Fabulous???

I had a few on my phone (Mickey Mouse March, When You Wish Upon a Star, Under the Sea, and one from Beauty & the Beast) but lost them when the phone broke. I miss them and hope to get some new ones when I get a new phone. Hey DH...are you listening? :listen:

Mine is "kiss the girl" from the little mermaid. My DD8 picked it out. Her favorite movie is the little mermaid. She wants to "call" me just so that she can hear the song!! :lmao:

it lets me download but then when I go to play it, it says it can't open file:confused3

Who is your carrier? I have Telus, and i can't do it with them? They told me i can only use there ring tones that i need to purchase but they have no disney :confused3

Myxer had the Boo To You song from the parade. Is that what you were looking for?

They also have the monorial spiel available.

I followed the directions for verizon last night, but am still waiting for it to come through...
Thanks for the info on Myxer!! I was able to get the "Boo To You" song added to my phone and will use it until Halloween for general calls. Also, I was able to get several more good ones. I got Cruella DeVil from the original Dalmations movie. My youngest son picked the Pirate song from the PotC ride for his school. My oldest son picked S.O.S. by the Jonas Brothers for his school. For my sister I got the Monty Python song "Bright Side of Life" and my brother got their "Lumberjack" song.

I went to mxyer and would love to download the monorail line but can't figure out how to find all of the Disney music and stuff on the site. Can someone point me in the right direction for finding all of it?

I went to mxyer and would love to download the monorail line but can't figure out how to find all of the Disney music and stuff on the site. Can someone point me in the right direction for finding all of it?
If you type in Disney in the white box beside the green and white "Search Now" button, you can find a ton of Disney stuff. To make it easier to find the monorail stuff, put in Disney monorail. I just did it and it came up with 3 different options for the Disney monorail spiel. I hope that helps.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter