• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do You Ring A Disney Song? (Ringtones)

Are these sent by text or picture? I can get texts, but have pictures blocked because I was accidentally opening up some web thingy and getting charged. I would love to find ringtones I can get by text.

I get them by text.

I have "Hot Dog" from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on Playhouse Disney, since my DD2 is obsessed with the show.

Thanks for the tips on how to get them free. I love that. And I love all of your songs. I have some thought in the next week of what to do. Maybe a song for each person is in order...

I don't know if I spelled that right, but Supercalafragalisticexpalidocious is my ringtone...that was to reming me daily about my upcoming trip. Any when my DH calls it's and old fashioned ring followed by Mater's (Cars) voive saying "It's them bells I been hearing" and then something about the ghostlight. I almost don't answer I like to hear it ring so much:goodvibes .

My regular ringtone is music from the Main Street Electrical Parade...

My ringtone for my DH is from the monorail, "Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantangse alejado de los puertas."

Love it every time I hear it!

How did your dh do the monorail one? My frinds would think I've gone completely mad if I got that on my phone!!!

on a cell phone? I would love it!!!

Myxer had the Boo To You song from the parade. Is that what you were looking for?

They also have the monorial spiel available.

I followed the directions for verizon last night, but am still waiting for it to come through...

I have tried to get ring tones from mxyer for my tmobile phone but it won't let me, anyone else have problems getting ring tones. It sends me the link when I type it in it says it won't go thru.

Mine rings "Bibbity Bobbity Boo" right now, but it is almost time to switch to "This Is Halloween". I also have the theme from the Black Pearl from the Pirates movie.

DH and I are both eligible for upgrades next month though, and I don't know if I can transfer these ring tones to me new phone. May have to pay for all new ones!

"Under the Sea" from Little Mermaid. My DH turned the first part of the actual song into a ring tone for me. I LOVE it!

My regular ring is from the Aristocats: "Everybody Wants to be a Cat"

My alarm each morning is Jiminy Cricket and Wishes.

I also have the Tiki Room that I use sometimes and I just got the new theme song from the new movie "Bevery Hills Chihuahua"

Taken from the Freebie thread: Free Ringtone of Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Text BHCTONE to DISNEY (347639) for your exclusive Beverly Hills Chihuahua ringtone (Standard text message rates apply).

Mine used to be Beauty and the Beast, then Under the Sea, then the Mickey Mouse March, now it's Bibbidi Bobbidee Boo

I have the Perry the Platypus Theme Song (from Phineas and Ferb)
:rotfl2:

He's the semi-aquatic egg layin mammal of action,
He's the furry little flat foot who never flinched from a fray,
He's got more than just mad skills,
He's got a beavers tail and bill,
And the women swoon whenever they hear him say.
*platypus sound*,
He's Perry,
Perry the Platypus!!

Sometimes I miss calls, because I have to hear the whole thing!!!

Mine is the song from the Mainstreet Electrical Parade.:thumbsup2

Where do you get all these??? I tried a free site before with Disney songs and they text you but i could not get the link to work on my Samsung Telus phone. There is no pay option of Disney songs with Telus (Canada) i received a text message from the freebie site and i could not get it to work on mine,. Anyone in CANADA have a link to Disney ringtones :confused3

WOW you guys have some GREAT tones..

I have Bippity and Supercali.....

I have Sprint, anyone know how to get additional tones??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter