Do you cook on Friday nights?

Not usually. We have food delivered more than we eat out as a household. We both travel a decent amount for work and eat our fill of restaurants then!

On an average week, I'll cook dinner 5 nights a week, one night we'll get something Doordash'd and one night we'll heat up leftovers or just graze on random things throughout the night. The Doordashing is out of pure laziness. I almost always prefer what I make and knowing that I control all the ingredients. We try to eat whole, organic, free-range, grass-fed, etc. as often as possible.

I really do love to cook and additionally two-three nights a week we have functions where I need to prepare at least an appetizer for others.

Tonight, we're going out to dinner, oddly enough!

We're empty nesters also, but we rarely eat out; maybe 5-6 times a year. Our Friday night tradition is quesadillas and chips/salsa, so it's not a complicated dinner, but it's awesome and I look forward to it every week.

No. We are retired and married a great many years. Even though I just finished making chili (it's cold here now), we go out a lot and thoroughly enjoy it. Everything from Portillo's (beef sandwiches, great salads) to serious healthier restaurants like Seasons 52. We meet the adult kids many times.

I purposely do not have a 'day' for this and a 'day' for that. My inlaws were very structured and it was unnerving at times so their son (DH) and I decided not to do that.

Cooked for many, many years so it's 'been there, done that'. And we NEVER EVER cook in our Disney Villa unless you call a granola bar for breakfast 'cooking'. ha.
DH says Nope. On vacation.

I cook almost everyday. We live 30 minutes from "town" and so when I get home from work, I do not want to go back for dinner. Sometimes, I will pick up pizza on the way home on Friday. I love to cook. My husband cleans the kitchen.

We have done the delivery HelloFresh, Dinnerly, etc. It does make meal planning a little easier. We are empty nesters but our grandchildren spend almost every weekend with us and they love to be in the kitchen while I am cooking.

It depends on our plans for the weekend and how many times we ate out during the week.

If we had something going on two nights that week and we did take out or ate out then I’ll cook Friday. If we have plans to eat out all weekend then I’ll cook Friday.

We like going to a local bar on Thursdays for their wing special. I give the kids cash to eat out too. If we go to that then I usually cook on Friday

Usually depends on how busy our week has been. Currently my husband has been doing meals because I'm in the hospital.

We started doing takeout on Fridays at the beginning of the shutdown to support small businesses in our area. We enjoyed it so much, we've kept it going and have no plans to stop.

I hate the dreaded question - Mom, what's for dinner? I hate to cook. I hate to plan it. I really hate all parts of it. It is such a chore to me. My 78 year old father lives with us and expects dinner on the table at 5:30 each night and he does not really accept leftovers. Friday nights we usually clean out the fridge and Saturdays we order out. This has been my biggest complaint of the pandemic. We usually have sports and my father usually goes on a couple of trips. We have not had these and I am stuck with planning dinner every night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter