DLP questions

mommy2g

Earning My Ears
We (me, dh and our 2 girls age 6 and 9) are planning to spend 3 days at DLP right at the begginning of July. I am trying to plan this but I have a few questions.
We will stay onsite and are looking at either the Sequoia Lodge or Cheyenne, any advice on that front?
Also can anybody points me in the right direction to find what restaurants are included in the half boards option, I keep finding the numbers of places included but can't seem to find exactly which ones are!
One more question :-) We want to do one character meal, whihc one would you recommend?

Hi mommy2g and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, posting guidelines can be found here and details regarding help on signatures here

Both the Cheyenne and Sequoia are nice hotels. Only the SL has a pool if that makes a difference.

The half board option is new, so hopefully someone who has used it will pop in :)

Welcome to the DIS mommy2g :)

As Reid says, both hotels are very nice. The Sequoia rooms have 2 double beds, while the Cheyenne rooms have a double and bunk beds. Sequoia Lodge is a shorter walk to the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter