Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, since you're there during Food and Wine Festival, I would think that going to Epcot on the Thursday and doing FEA standby would be less busy than a Saturday at F&W as locals tend to visit Epcot on the weekends during the festival.

This is just based on my own experience a few years ago when I swore I would never go to Epcot on the weekend of F&W again when I have the option of going during the week.

Others may have a different opinion though...

That was my feeling exactly.
Thanks for the input :thanks:

I've been reading on several posts about cases of water. Some have said they were unable to buy it at POP and some say cases are $16.99. I'm not willing to pay 16.99 for a case, does the resort allow us to get a case of water delivered by garden grocer or etc? Or is that not allowed?

I've been reading on several posts about cases of water. Some have said they were unable to buy it at POP and some say cases are $16.99. I'm not willing to pay 16.99 for a case, does the resort allow us to get a case of water delivered by garden grocer or etc? Or is that not allowed?

You can get deliveries at the resort from these types of places - no problem

(Does anyone have an update on the planned Pop pool and room refurbs? We're planning a last-minute trip in late August and want to be prepared so we know what to expect.)

Never mind, turns out we're staying at YC.

Last edited:
Does anyone have an update on the planned Pop pool and room refurbs? We're planning a last-minute trip in late August and want to be prepared so we know what to expect.
The info I found said mid-October to just before Christmas, so u should be fine late -aug. That is when we are going too!

For anyone interested, Mouse for Less updated the activity calendar! Can't wait to be back. We're looking forward to a great vacation!

Any sightings at Everything Pop about the handle less mugs?

We were there last week and they had both. Some in the store and more in the food court area. Beware of the red lids tho, we had to change out 2 of the ones with red lids as they kept coming apart (the lid) and not being able to snap back together.

I have no clue how it happened. This morning, I was booked and ready for my vacation to Albuquerque. And now, I am booked for Pop, instead..

It's a disease, really. An expensive, happy one at that.

So, for the third time this year, I will be at WDW. Cannot wait to see James the bartender and have some down time before life gets crazy at the holidays...

I have no clue how it happened. This morning, I was booked and ready for my vacation to Albuquerque. And now, I am booked for Pop, instead..

It's a disease, really. An expensive, happy one at that.

So, for the third time this year, I will be at WDW. Cannot wait to see James the bartender and have some down time before life gets crazy at the holidays...

Your post made me laugh. I have the same "disease". I'll be back in late August for the third time this year. My sister and I were suppose to go to Savannah for a few day stay (cheap, min-vacation), but you know how it is when you're "sick". Took us 2 days to justify to ourselves spending a little more to do 6 days at Pop. Can't wait!

Have a magical vacation.

Your post made me laugh. I have the same "disease". I'll be back in late August for the third time this year. My sister and I were suppose to go to Savannah for a few day stay (cheap, min-vacation), but you know how it is when you're "sick". Took us 2 days to justify to ourselves spending a little more to do 6 days at Pop. Can't wait!

Have a magical vacation.

There's probably a support group since I don't think this has a cure it's a life long battle (already have a a trip planned for december to WDW but then I saw the Mickey's Halloween Party tickets for disneyland and I'm getting an itch, plus its for my birthday :) haha)

Saturday we will be at POP for the 4th time! I know the rooms do not have coffee makers. Does anyone know if you can request one?

Saturday we will be at POP for the 4th time! I know the rooms do not have coffee makers. Does anyone know if you can request one?

It appears from pictures that the new refurbished rooms may have coffee makers but those refurbishments are not starting until October. Depending on when you go and what type of room you are assigned, you may have a coffee maker in it. Until that time I do not believe the coffee makers are available to request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter