Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a rare trip that I don't have packages being delivered to me. POP is super easy to get pkgs!! I had pkgs delivered when I stayed there this past February and May. Easy peasy!
One trip, I forgot a piece of medical equipment at home. I had it overnighted. I informed the front desk mgr of my situation and asked that they contact me as soon as it arrived as it was critical. They promptly called me on my cell when it arrived. I headed back to the resort to fetch it. They are very pleasant to deal with IMHO.

2 questions

1. Are the laundry machines operated by quarters? I heard someone say card maybe...

2. Does anyone know how much the charactures cost?

Thanks!

2 questions

1. Are the laundry machines operated by quarters? I heard someone say card maybe...

2. Does anyone know how much the charactures cost?

Thanks!

1. Card, only.

2. I want to say they are $25 or so? I know it was too much for me last time...

1. Card, only.

2. I want to say they are $25 or so? I know it was too much for me last time...

That is too much! And thanks, card only saves me from having to bring a bag full of quarters. I'm going with my one year old and you never know when you will have to do laundry. Or have a poop explosion... And I'm not trying to pack that mess to bring home. Ha!

That is too much! And thanks, card only saves me from having to bring a bag full of quarters. I'm going with my one year old and you never know when you will have to do laundry. Or have a poop explosion... And I'm not trying to pack that mess to bring home. Ha!

And if you don't have this website bookmarked, you should do it now. Very helpful when it comes to doing laundry -- it could save you from dragging everything to the laundry room only to find out there are no machines available.

http://www.laundryview.com/disneyworld/

OK, did I read it right but I saw on a different post that the BB is out and that most of Sept is out as well as all of Oct and Nov for free dining. What happened here? I was surprised to see that. I am hoping that's a miss print. We are going to be there in 37 days. I cant wait to get there but I am hoping the dates are wrong for next year.

Save yourself a few dollars and pack some tide laundry pods and some dryer sheets. Laundry products are $1 each and are single use sizes.

We arrive on the 23rd also! Just me and DD, right before she starts her senior year in high school (yikes, where does the time go?). If I'm correct, we can make fast passes on Friday!

Just skimming through the Pop thread tonight and wanted to join in on the "Arriving on the 23rd" train. LOL Looks like a bunch of us all had the great idea to head to WDW at the same time.

Actually, my youngest DD and I arrive on the 23rd and my DH and oldest DD will arrive on the 24th. She is also starting her senior year in a few weeks. She didn't want to miss a field hockey scrimmage the morning of the 24th, so we had to rearrange their flights to leave 24 hours after us.

Just a few more days until we are all there so hoping everyone has a great trip!!

OK, did I read it right but I saw on a different post that the BB is out and that most of Sept is out as well as all of Oct and Nov for free dining. What happened here? I was surprised to see that. I am hoping that's a miss print. We are going to be there in 37 days. I cant wait to get there but I am hoping the dates are wrong for next year.
When I was at Pop 3 weeks ago there was no bounceback offer in my room. I even went to the front desk to ask about it and they said that they didn't think there was one right now

When I was at Pop 3 weeks ago there was no bounceback offer in my room. I even went to the front desk to ask about it and they said that they didn't think there was one right now

I found out that they dont put them out till the beginning of August. I read on another post about the Bounceback.

I know! The 23rd will be a great day! We land in the morning about 10:00, so hope we can hold off on lunch until we go over to Epcot! Maybe a snack at Everything Pop & pick up our refill mugs, but definitely some fun snacks at Epcot!

Oh - we have school by then! Well, my kids do, LOL! I have less than a week! Woo hoo! Gotta start packing (who am I kidding? I'll pack the day before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter