Disney Wonder February 21, 2019 3 Night Bahama Cruise

Stratus22

Vacation more, Smile Often....
I am!! Let the Countdown begin!!! This is our second leg to our B2B cruise celebrating our youngest daughters 8th Birthday while at Castaway Cay!! She is so excited and so are we!!

• Paula Taylor

Earning My Ears
    Thinking about booking this cruise................. a little nervous about the weather/rough seas during February... cruised about 6 or so years ago in Feb and it was really bad (other cruise line) anyone take this time of year regularly?

Stratus22

Vacation more, Smile Often....
    Thinking about booking this cruise................. a little nervous about the weather/rough seas during February... cruised about 6 or so years ago in Feb and it was really bad (other cruise line) anyone take this time of year regularly?
    I've taken 4 January cruises and the seas were pretty calm.

• Polarone

Mouseketeer
    This will be our third Feb/Mar cruise and we've had great weather and never had any issues with the ships rocking. This will be our first trip on the Wonder, but one of those other cruises was on the Magic post-refurb so I would expect the Wonder to do at least as well as that one.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES